• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't need to be locked, but any major changes applied to any page such as tiering adjustments or new abilities needs to be verified first by others to make sure it isn't incorrect.

Just to make sure then, the Murata statement of Boros' three generals taking on Orochi with prep and having no chance isn't taken seriously?

Wouldn't it, though? I mean if he gets sneak attacked by all of them at their best while Orochi is at his potential worst, Geryuganshoop should be going all out like he did with Saitama, no?

That would simply suggest he has significantly higher durability than all three's AP combined. Geryu can blitz with his attack speed for all he cares, doesn't mean much if it simply bounces right off him.

No I mean if he gets sneak attacked and Orochi reacts to his attacks, dodging them as well. It wouldn't surprise me if the fight were written that way. That's how I interpreted the Murata quote anyway, that even if Geryuganshoop could sneak attack Orochi it wouldn't matter, as he would either dodge it, tank it or return it with greater force.

But that's the issue, we have no idea if he would or even could dodge attacks like that rather than just simply tanking it.

Just as a reference Orochi is 429 times more durable than Gery's AP. The gap is so massive he can shrug off almost any number of attacks.

If peak Half Monster Garou scales to High 6-C for swapping hands with GS, then Flashy Flash should scale above that as well as by Awakened Garou's own admission, Flashy Flash would've beaten him before he Awakened.

As for Orochi, to be fair if Geryu's attacks are too weak to damage Orochi, it doesn't matter how fast they are. So long as Orochi is faster than Geryu himself, he could still body all 3 of them. Orochi is comparable to GS, but Murata implies that GS is faster and stronger. GS is comparable to Tatsumaki, and Geryu's attack speed was specifcally stated to be intended to be faster than Tatsu

Translation is out https://********.org/chapter/748869/1

So Child Emperor's statement about beating the three disciples was removed and he also thinks that Evil Natural Water is a more winnable fight than Phoenix Man.

Yeah, I had a feeling it would. Will have to remove that bit from his page then, unless he's supposed to state that later.

His statement about ENW being easier than PM is obviously going to be wrong when he finds out that the ice doesn't work.

Also, even though he didn't state anything about the Disciples, he's still dodging ENW where the Disciples evidently failed to do so, so he should still scale above them in speed. If anything, it's actually more obvious now because he has a feat rather than a statement.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
His statement about ENW being easier than PM is obviously going to be wrong when he finds out that the ice doesn't work.

Also, even though he didn't state anything about the Disciples, he's still dodging ENW where the Disciples evidently failed to do so, so he should still scale above them in speed. If anything, it's actually more obvious now because he has a feat rather than a statement.
Ehh to be honest I could actually see that statement being legit.

Last time I checked Child Emperor dodging Evil Natural Water was also in the webcomic. I'm just bringing this up since the statement in his AP needs to be removed since it's not in the manga.

Um....no.

That's pretty much the only response I can muster to be honest.

EDIT: But in all seriousness PPP's claims don't really prove anything, he's more referring to battle efficiancy rather than raw AP. It could just simply be a lack of confidence. Truthfully speaking he should be equal or even above TTM in raw AP, and all the abilities he's acquired as of late would make him far more efficient than TTM.

Yeah Pri-Pri Prisoner is just underestimating himself. He's clearly not the weakest S-Class. Zombieman was stated to have trouble defeating Deep Sea King. Current PPP is now even stronger than when he curbstomped a monster comparable to DSK. So just that already confirms that PPP isn't the weakest.

Meh, alright.

I think when he meant "weakest" he was probably looking from an overall perspective, not basing this statement on pure AP. Zombieman has his regen and CE is way more versatile and has many gadgets that even allow him to fight with dragon level threats.

I can't find him again. Actually, i can't even find the crater. It's like if it suddenly disappeared after that scan for the rest of the chapter.

You're getting some things mixed up.

The guy who "died" is mentioned in a flashback - here. And he didn't actually die, he was just rendered unconscious, with "every bone in his body" broken.

The panel of the dude being cratered is - here.

And given that it's implied the other guy who had all of his bones broken was also attacked by Surprise Attack Plum, and no one is mentioned as being killed, this other cop almost certainly survived too.

The only excuse I could see of him surviving is that people in OPM tend to survive a lot of crazy stuff when they shouldn't, plus another cop managed to survive an attack from this monster, albeit with all of his bones ending up broken.

But come on, people STILL die in this series.

says that every bone in his body broke.

than shows a panel of his fingers that are perfectly fine.

Human character deaths are extremely rare in OPM.

The only time we've had on-screen deaths in the manga is the dude who got eaten by mosquitoes, some Genus clones getting killed by Carnage Kabuto, The Paradisers getting their heads cut off, a couple HA staff members getting killed by Destrochloridium, and the Narinki squad getting murdered by Sweet Mask.

Which isn't a small number, but given that the manga has been running for 120+ chapters and you can count the number of human death scenes on your hand, it's really not a lot.

that is a lot boi and you forgot the thousands that perished when boros yeeted A-City. and also when beefcakes ****** fell onto B-City

DbzDB2 said:
that is a lot boi and you forgot the thousands that perished when boros yeeted A-City. and also when beefcakes ****** fell onto B-City
Additionally, his first wave attack already killed thousands according to his brother, and who knows how many he killed with his giant feet and simple stomps.

Really hope the fight of Garou vs DK not gonig to be disappointing and end after 1/2 chapter of 20 page, i miss the times Murata go wild with creativity when he release a big chapter every month(FF vs ninja duo, CE vs PM etc) and not every 2 weeks,it feel like ONE press himself to rush the arc,although the manga is still very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back