• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, we do want you here. It's just you're ignoring some of the counter arguments and multi-posting. The issue here, calc wise, is that there's a large difference between island shaking and island busting. I can shake a car, but I can't blow it up in one punch or something. Rover shaking a City is impressive, but it's still only 7-B~ rather than 6-C.

Just a quick question, why is Phoenix Man Island level all around, is it just surviving Brave Giant's blast? Wasn't much of that his energy absorption? Or is there some other scaling reason, such as ripping off Brave Giant's arm?

Again mate, I've literally countered your arguments in my comments, that's why there are so much of them from me. Rover did shook that base that was somewhat a large medium one as I've explained. He being able to shake that large medium island level base does proves that he can easily demolish the small island ones and also low to mid mediums of them. And again, I've provided evidence for my claims. You can even look into my calculations and see if I'm lying or what, I definitely do think that some people here in my Presence are not so happy. So, don't reply to this comment, there's no need to. I wish you luck for your future endeavours. Good bye.

I was just want to point out Hawaii has a diameter of 150 km.

And again, time = distance divided by speed. If- if you actually understood math and physics, you'd know why Person A in the scenario could dodge the bullet. Hint: It's in his Normal Human Reaction timeframe.

Scumerage said:
Just a quick question, why is Phoenix Man Island level all around, is it just surviving Brave Giant's blast? Wasn't much of that his energy absorption? Or is there some other scaling reason, such as ripping off Brave Giant's arm?
I wanna say its based on him withstanding the blast then ripping his suit to shreds.

It's just that energy absorption + durability > Brave Giant's blast, not natural durability > Brave Giant's Blast. We don't know how much the absorption was, may have taken most the blast, or taken very little, we have no idea.

Nullflowerblush said:

And again, time = distance divided by speed. If- if you actually understood math and physics, you'd know why Person A in the scenario could dodge the bullet. Hint: It's in his Normal Human Reaction timeframe.
Hawaii is the largest island in the USA. What I clearly, clearly said was that Z city equals a high medium island. And easily a low tier large island. And on The bullet reaction, I've already explained myself. And stop replying to me.

NoorTheNerd said:
Nullflowerblush said:

Hawaii is the largest island in the USA. What I clearly, clearly said was that Z city equals a high medium island. And easily a low tier large island. And on The bullet reaction, I've already explained myself. And stop replying to me.
Being the largest island in the USA doesn't mean anything. The USA is mainly one big country, it barely has any islands.

A sizeable island would be more like the size of Japan, or the UK.

NoorTheNerd said:
I'm going to respond as best I can because, no offense, it was extremely difficult to understand your writing style.

>"So many false points."

Everyone is really starting to get tired of your inexorable arrogance. Just stop already.

>"The scans that you've shown are clearly from an another panel where he gets in the way of the lasers and it even hits him. He obviously was able to dodge the rest but those were so many lasers already that would require LS+ to dodge but obviously, Genos Still dodged the other ones before it could reach him."

You can see in the previous panel that G4 is firing at random. Genos doesn't just randomly get in the way, he gets tagged by the lasers. No it wouldn't, it'd require Relativistic speeds, because moving a metre or so while the lasers move ten would put him in that range.

>"And no it's not an assumption when your own scan shows him Even getting caught off guard by two lasers but he was still able to dodge others in that scan itself and again after that too."

Yes, it's an assumption. Genos doesn't say "that blast almost connected, I should concentrate", he's looking down and almost gets hit by the two lasers. There's also a bunch that miss. The anime is also portrayed this way.

>"And I don't know what type of reading skills you have as of everyone adapts differently but When just in the starting of the sentence almost it used the statements already becomes an If statement. And regarding that I had used "And" with it that would also include burnt his face too."

Again, "and" doesn't always include both in english. I've already given an example.

>"Right after that Genos clearly lands and suddenly the laser reaches him at a close rage that it ALMOST had made contact with him. And Even in the panel Genos is shown to be unaware, He lands on the object. Takes his time till suddenly the lasers interfere but he still is able to react to them unknowningly. And no it's not headcanon whatsoever as of he clearly in the panel is shown to react to them unknowningly."

You're just straight up lying now. Genos is looking at G4 as he lands, we see this in the previous panel. We don't see him react "unknowingly". Also, in this scan, the lasers move past the panel just as Genos lands in a building, proving they're way faser.

God damnit, you're repeating the same thing you said in the last false point comment. You're legitimately using different panels not the one where he actually dodges them unknowningly it's even shown in that same damn panel when the lasers reach him, he's quite surprised and in that panel and still he dodges them unknowningly. Your Third point even agrees with my substantial point that in that moment the lasers were so close that it almost connected. And again, the rest of your point have already have been countered. Read my counter points And try to understand them, I've already answered your lost questions using your own damn scan. If you still disagree than there's No need to reply already to this comment too, People here are already not much happy in my presence here. Plus, I knew that the scaling of this site is going to be much bad if you scale freaking Ian above Zombieman for Godsakes. And again, If you still disagree with my points than no need to reply to this comment already. The people will just get more irritated. I would rather walk alone in the right direction rather than with the crowd going in the wrong one and replying to the other guy, "It BaReLy hAs AnY iSlAnDs" There are many thousands of islands in the USA. Just in Alaska there are 2670 named islands, a couple hundred more in Washington. Every state is dotted with islands in it's lakes and rivers or just off the coast. In the Great Lakes alone there are over 35,000 islands and 10,000 or so are in the USA. And no, An average island of 15 acres that are mostly found. Japan would be the size of A Big massive huge Island.

If You disagree with my points than again don't reply because, You're not going to convince me with false points or either I'm going to convince you with evidential points. I wish you luck for your future endeavours, Good bye.

As I said previously, island level on this site does not translate to "average size of an island". 6-C's baseline is Cyprus Island after all.

NoorTheNerd said:
God damnit, you're repeating the same thing you said in the last false point comment. You're legitimately using different panels not the one where he actually dodges them unknowningly it's even shown in that same damn panel when the lasers reach him, he's quite surprised and in that panel and still he dodges them unknowningly. Your Third point even agrees with my substantial point that in that moment the lasers were so close that it almost connected. And again, the rest of your point have already have been countered. Read my counter points And try to understand them, I've already answered your lost questions using your own damn scan. If you still disagree than there's No need to reply already to this comment too, People here are already not much happy in my presence here. Plus, I knew that the scaling of this site is going to be much bad if you scale freaking Ian above Zombieman for Godsakes. And again, If you still disagree with my points than no need to reply to this comment already. The people will just get more irritated. I would rather walk alone in the right direction rather than with the crowd going in the wrong one and replying to the other guy, "It BaReLy hAs AnY iSlAnDs" There are many thousands of islands in the USA. Just in Alaska there are 2670 named islands, a couple hundred more in Washington. Every state is dotted with islands in it's lakes and rivers or just off the coast. In the Great Lakes alone there are over 35,000 islands and 10,000 or so are in the USA. And no, An average island of 15 acres that are mostly found. Japan would be the size of A Big massive huge Island.
If You disagree with my points than again don't reply because, You're not going to convince me with false points or either I'm going to convince you with evidential points. I wish you luck for your future endeavours, Good bye.
ha

>"You're legitimately using different panels not the one where he actually dodges them unknowingly it's even shown in that same damn panel when the lasers reach him, he's quite surprised and in that panel and still he dodges them unknowingly."

If you actually took the time to read my comments before typing a response you'd know I said "Genos is looking at G4 as he lands" before he supposedly dodged the lasers "unknowingly" in this panel and "Also, in this scan, the lasers move past the panel just as Genos lands in a building, proving they're way faser." Point countered.

>"he actually dodges them unknowingly it's even shown in that same damn panel when the lasers reach him, he's quite surprised and in that panel and still he dodges them unknowingly. Your Third point even agrees with my substantial point that in that moment the lasers were so close that it almost connected."

Firstly, you're basing it on this facial expression alone to say Genos was surprised, but he's looking down the entire time, as I already explained, and lasers produce extremely bright flashes. Secondly, that's utterly false, my point does not prove your's. It was directly to debunk the fact that Genos was surprised, which he wasn't, as the anime and context of the manga prove.

>"If You disagree with my points than again don't reply because, You're not going to convince me with false points or either I'm going to convince you with evidential points. I wish you luck for your future endeavours, Good bye."

I'm replying, it doesn't make you right if I don't. You're not going to convince anyone with a facial expression that could be interpreted a multitude of different ways. Also, once again, your opinion is not 100% unquestionable fact, stop treating anyone who disagrees with you as automatically wrong and liars.

I know, but he's not the one being used for scaling. The cop that survived being buried into the ground with that much force is the point of reference.

Ah, that makes sense. In my opinion the average cop should probably scale to B-class and above, but i doubt there's much info to support that.

You could argue C-Class heroes would scale since they're stronger than the average human, but I don't know if a cop exactly qualfies for the latter. But at the very least the B-Class should scale to 9-B+, possibly even 9-A given how close it is to baseline.

SuperAPM said:
You could argue C-Class heroes would scale since they're stronger than the average human, but I don't know if a cop exactly qualfies for the latter. But at the very least the B-Class should scale to 9-B+, possibly even 9-A given how close it is to baseline.
Agreed.

Alright, just applied it all now. Finally after almost 6 months of sitting on that thing its finally been used, sweet baby jesus above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back