• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks god it's finally here.

Btw SuperAPM, i did the stuff you proposed on this.

KE can't be done tho because there's no given speed.

Wow, didn't expect 7-C results.

"Also i swear did CE just truly defeat ENW?"

Doubtful. He just seems to have frozen him temporarily, next chapter will probably demonstrate that it was entirely futile. Tho it is a cool new ability to give to CE.

No, he didn't. If anything, this is actually giving more feats to ENW, as one of the most pressing concerns with him in the webcomic was "what if they just tried to freeze/vaporize him?", and now we're at least getting partial evidence that that's insufficient.

Chaingunfighter1 said:
No, he didn't. If anything, this is actually giving more feats to ENW, as one of the most pressing concerns with him in the webcomic was "what if they just tried to freeze/vaporize him?", and now we're at least getting partial evidence that that's insufficient.
I hope so. I'd hate it if they nerfed one of the strongest cadres to the point he could be solo'd by CE.

Btw just added Ice Manip to his profile.

I swear CE is the character getting the biggest buffs from Murata, at least this makes him worthy of his S-class Rank 6. Now he's the strongest in AP(through an extremely costly ultimate attack) and likely has the most versatilty among the heroes.

Isn't his profile also missing energy/heat manipulation from millenium emperor nova and that tickle bug thingy who can kill people by asphyxiation?

None of the other webcomic-original cadres have been handled significantly differently; the biggest differences seem to be in making some of the heroes that had weaker performances (Atomic Samurai, Child Emperor) getting better showings but still being insufficient, which dually illustrates the power of the S-Class but also the overwhelming strength of the executives.

Orochi stands as Relativistic + for being superior to a Garou Pre Monster and comparable to Golden Sperm and Tatsumaki, where:

• Garou is as Relativistic
  • Golden Sperm and Tatsumaki are as Sub-Relativistic
What sense of this?

No, I reversed Orochi's speed back to Sub-Relativistic. The one who gave him Relativistic+ speed did so without permission, and he was never supposed to have that to begin with.

As for the Orochi page, while you did change the AP you forgot to relink the page to Tornado/GS in the speed section

By the way, since Garou was still a half monster when he fought Golden Sperm, should he be given a High 6-C Peak Half Monster key?

SuperAPM said:
KGiffoniWhat do you propose as his tier?
At least High 6-A with MFTL+ speed. At least High 6-A because he's rumoured to have done the moon crater that Saitama did and because his scars are said to have been done by a God level threat that should be above both Boros and Garou. MFTL+ speed because he was able to thrown a SS-busting bomb in a black hole, the nearest one being 3000 LY away.

SuperAPM said:
By the way, since Garou was still a half monster when he fought Golden Sperm, should he be given a High 6-C Peak Half Monster key?
Also yeah i agree with this

In case he merely threw the bomb in the nearest black hole without approaching it and assuming a 5s timeframe for the bomb to explode, the KE of the bomb would be that of (assuming said bomb weights, let's say, 60kg since it's a SS busting bomb) 9.64467E+35 J, 5-A.

If we were to assume said bomb to weight 5.442x10^35 tons (amount of TNT needed to blow up a SS), it would be 350703721072198513706352034218393600000000000000000000000000000000000000001J or 3.5070372 * 10^74J it would be a 3-B feat.

There was talks about giving some people a 6-C rating based on GS, but it was recommended that we waited for the manga to cover everything first before we apply any changes.

SuperAPM said:
No, I reversed Orochi's speed back to Sub-Relativistic. The one who gave him Relativistic+ speed did so without permission, and he was never supposed to have that to begin with.
Oh? Didn't know I needed permission. Shouldn't the profile be semi-locked, if that's the case?

SuperAPM said:
Qawsedf234
Would it be possible to give King a joke key based on all the outlandish things people have said he's done?
I don't think of it as a joke key, it's more like how people would perceive him as in verse-equalized matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back