• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relativistic+? I just explained and showed you the evidence that proves that his combat and reaction speed is LS. And you ignore it? And I've already explained the rover one.

• You haven't stopped tho
  • Flashy Flash attackingin a centisecond is horrible evidence for a SoL rating, the name "Ligjtspeed" is based on nothing and was invented to keep a pun going, and there's no evidence that his sword slash is 7 times faster than his strikes.
  • I have to ask how a sword attack called "Flashy Slash" backs a SoL rating. The cover isn't evidence.
  • Darkseid's Omega Beams are not lasers in. They're beams that can do whatever Darkseid wants them to do. It's a false comparison. Either way a thread was made and the feat was rejected.
  • City Z is not the size of a country. None of the cities are. City A is at best a little over 20 kilometers in diameter and we know from Mosquito Girl that City Z's radius is smaller than 50 kilometers. Heck Beefcake destroyed an entire city by falling on it and his canon height is only 270 meters (even with pixel scaling it only tops at like 8 kilometers).

ÔÇó Do you want me to stop Commenting too.

ÔÇó Again, I've already said that's a relativistic attack. But with His sword it would've been faster. And his sword is stated to be faster than any of his attacks. Which makes it even faster than his timer one, which was relativistic.

ÔÇó Darkseid's omega beams are lasers but furthermore advanced as of they're retractable. It's not a false comparison as of G4's lasers were also retractable and a beam of light just like Darkseid's.

ÔÇó City Z is the size of a country but it's habitat area (The actual city) is Island level. City Z is surrounded by forests and mountains that makes its area more expanded and big as a country. I don't know here you got that 50 kilometres from, was it from pixel scaling? And what Marigori crushed was the habit area of the city where the society actually lived. Not the entire city which is as big as a country and is expanded by its forests and mountains.

NoorTheNerd said:
Relativistic+? I just explained and showed you the evidence that proves that his combat and reaction speed is LS. And you ignore it? And I've already explained the rover one.
You would have to have an incredibly precise reaction timing feat in order to become Lightspeed based on dodging lasers. It's between Relativistic and Relativistic+.

Isn't Light speed above those. And Genos wasn't even aim dodging, He reacted to the unknowningly and after that dodged them in aerial combat.

Yes, but claiming someone is LS for dodging lasers is like claiming someone is Massively Hypersonic+ for dodging lightning. You're never as fast as the attack.

NoorTheNerd said:
• Darkseid's omega beams are lasers but furthermore advanced as of they're retractable. It's not a false comparison as of G4's lasers were also retractable and a beam of light just like Darkseid's.

• City Z is the size of a country but it's habitat area (The actual city) is Island level. City Z is surrounded by forests and mountains that makes its area more expanded and big as a country. I don't know here you got that 50 kilometres from, was it from pixel scaling? And what Marigori crushed was the habit area of the city where the society actually lived. Not the entire city which is as big as a country and is expanded by its forests and mountains.
Again, "...an energy called the Omega Effect. This energy allows him to emit Omega Beams which are powerful bio-electric energy beams that can be concentrated, and fired from his eyes..." It's not laser beams, which is concenetrated light, it's just bioelectric energy.

And, Island level is equivalent to State.

Well it does quite certainly depends which versions of darkseid. There are numerous.versions of him his lasers, like there's white which is light and orange which is just a heat vision.

And It's still Island anyways.

Nullflowerblush said:
Yes, but claiming someone is LS for dodging lasers is like claiming someone is Massively Hypersonic+ for dodging lightning. You're never as fast as the attack.
That technically would be reaction speed but what you're referring to is aim dodging. Which Genos never did, He reacted to them unknowingly in aerial combat. That technically would make his combat and reaction speed LS.

Actually, relativistic can still be any speed tier that consists of relativity in speed. So you need to be more clear. I practically don't see how it's an outlier when the feat is quite distinctive. And Dodging numerous lasers in combat and reacting to them unknowningly won't make you light speed.

Keep in mind this isn't a CRT thread. If you feel like characters statistics are wonky, go make a separate CRT. No need to clog the thread with it.

Relativistic genos would only make sense on his post-MA key, because so far only dragons have reached relativistic speeds (gale wind and hellfire flame + Geryuganshoop for attack speed),plus his small squabble with flash and consistent rivalry with sonic, who seems to have reached flashy flash's level.

And everything you've brought up has been mentioned before and rejected for various reasons. Rover's feat isn't island level since City Z isn't the size of a country, there's no evidence that the Flashy Slash is 7 times faster than his base speed, and G4's energy attacks have been rejected before.

Qawsedf234 said:
And everything you've brought up has been mentioned before and rejected for various reasons. Rover's feat isn't island level since City Z isn't the size of a country, there's no evidence that the Flashy Slash is 7 times faster than his base speed, and G4's energy attacks have been rejected before.
I've already countered them all already. Read my previous comments you'll understand. I gotta go now.

That technically would be reaction speed but what you're referring to is aim dodging. Which Genos never did, He reacted to them unknowingly in aerial combat. That technically would make his combat and reaction speed LS.

Do you not know how time works? Cause uh, time is distance divided by speed

You didn't counter anything though. You just ignored my points and said your stuff again. Like there was no counter to my cities thing, you just ignored everything I said. Same with FF.

I don't really care for the argument but I've seen laser dodges go from sub rel+ all the way to MFTL, so it's best to calc that sort of thing if you can.

Probably best to edit in a link to said thread in your comment.

Do you not know how time works? Cause uh, time is distance divided by speed

That technically is the formula of speed not time. The average speed of an object is obtained by dividing the total distance travelled by the total time taken, Total distance travelled divided by the total time taken equals speed.

Qawsedf234 said:
You didn't counter anything though. You just ignored my points and said your stuff again. Like there was no counter to my cities thing, you just ignored everything I said. Same with FF.
How come you didn't see my counter on cities, It's a brief explanation. Again I'm posting it, • City Z is the size of a country but it's habitat area (The actual city) is Island level. City Z is surrounded by forests and mountains that makes its area more expanded and big as a country. I don't know here you got that 50 kilometres from, was it from pixel scaling? And what Marigori crushed was the habit area of the city where the society actually lived. Not the entire city which is as big as a country and is expanded by its forests and mountains.

And Even on FF I did, did you not see that. • Again, I've already said that's a relativistic attack. But with His sword it would've been faster. And his sword is stated to be faster than any of his attacks. Which makes it even faster than his timer one, which was relativistic.

And again, The lasers that G4 hit were a beam of light. That technically is highly intensive light that would be Light speed. Genos dodging it in combat and reacting to it would make his Combat and Reaction speed LS.

Dozen metres away? He almost got burned by them if he wasn't fast enough to dodge. Even he says it that he has to get rid of them for that reason.

Yes, if he wasn't fast enough to dodge them from a distance, like he did in every instance. There's even a panel where he can't dodge them. He doesn't need to be as fast as something to dodge it.

How come, When lasers almost had reached him and he didn't knew that it had. It was almost going to burn his face, that's how close it was but he dodged it and also Again dodged them in aerial combat. I quite seemingly don't know what instance you're referring because in all instances he dodged them from a close range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back