• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally the last thing Qaws told you in the last thread was this:

"Finally stop spam posting. We have to make another thread now since the post limit is almost reached. Just make one post containing all of your thought rather than five."

This new thread had to be made way earlier than usual because you spammed so many comments, do not repeat this again

SuperAPM said:
Literally the last thing Qaws told you in the last thread was this:

"Finally stop spam posting. We have to make another thread now since the post limit is almost reached. Just make one post containing all of your thought rather than five."

This new thread had to be made way earlier than usual because you spammed so many comments, do not repeat this again
Didn't I already agreed to that.

Because you keep Saying it even when you said it and I've agreed to that. Anyway, Who wins in your opinion. Mumen rider or glasses?

Glasses was a B class before he even started his Saitama training regimen. He was the only one in the Fubuki group who could dodge the initial attack from Demonic fan and I think he also tanked a hit from it.

Yes, although he never tanked the attack from the demonic Fan though. But Mumen rider still survived taking hits from, DSK, Human Garou and the Paradiser.

@Tetsu He seemed to more avoid it due to not being in Demonic Fan's path. Glasses also calls the rest more talented, who agree he's pretty useless, Eyelash even says he used to be weak and slow.

I'd say in-training Glasses completely outclasses Mumen in every way, shape and form, though. He was chosen as part of the squad to take down Garou, and succeeded at keeping his distance while he was weakened.

DSK was holding back because he wanted him to suffer iirc. Garou doesn't kill heroes. But Mumen was out of commission after the beating he took. Hammerhead nearly put him a coma.

He still survived though against Hammer Head, and Garou was planning on killing though at first but he later changed his mind. Also DSK even holding back is still powerful as of it was in his hydrate mode. Mumen took held hits from his second form, that's something.

Glasses seems to train more regularly and has better fighting skills from what we've seen, plus he's pretty confident in his stamina.

Yes, I agree that he's improving since than and is also polishing his skills with it. I Guess that his edge on Mumen rider than but Mumen rider does know martial arts himself, like not on some superior level but he seemed to start a fight with positioning his hand like most wing chin fighters do.

Oh, Now I remember. ByAsura thanks for providing the scan. But we should still keep in mind that mumen rider is an C-class Rank 1. He can still be somewhat become a low B-Class if he tries to be one...

Glasses was able to dodge an attempt to grab him by Garou and staggered him with a punch that caught him off-guard. Garou even acknowledged the fact he wasn't fodder. And Glasses said the fight wouldn't last long due to Garou's condition. And, he was able to block a barrage of punches from Garou, although, he came out bloodied.

Hmm, I guess if Mumen Rider is able to surpass C-Class than he would be a member of The blizzard group. But, aren't their are more B-Class heroes outside Blizzard Bunch.

So some general points

• As I said in the last thread don't post so many one sentence or generally small comments that express one idea. It's been a single day and we're already at 1/5th of the usual thread comment cut off
  • Lightspeed Flash is a mistranslation. Well to be straight, it's a translation created to carry the pun from Japanese to English. A direct translation of his name would be like "Flash of Light Flash". None of his attacks are called lightspeed anything officially
  • The cover of that chapter was a piece of evidence for SoL Flash, but it was rejected since.... its a cover with no (current) in-universe backing
  • Genos dodging G4's attacks were calculated and a CRT was made about it, but that waa also rejected. The lasers bend and its a general speed outlier.

Since you brought up these, Points. I'll counter them.

• I've agreed to that like freaking 3 times and even have stopped it, yet you still Keep repeating the same thing over and over.

• His name can also be translated to "Lightspeed Flash" in that context, I know that it's a pun but in that context which in its translated it can be validated as that too and most of his attacks are relativistic+ but his attack Flashy Slash is LS, Flashy Flash could've have launched much more numerous blows in that certain period of time, the sword's attack speed is stated to be LS. In that centisecond, his flashy slashes would've been much faster than a milisecond and much more in quantity.

• I agree that it was a mere cover nothing more but it's backed up by his sword. His sword is much faster than any of his attacks, and As I've stated in my previous point that He could've gone much more faster with it against Garou, His attack speed with his Sword would've been LS. He even agrees as not having it as a disadvantage to his battle aspects.

• You really thought that I didn't saw that Pixel Scaled calculation, Hand drawn drawings are not based on pixel bits. The only point you have in Genos not being LS is that lasers are not retractable and regarding on that, Laser bending is not as an average laser would react in real life because it's much more advanced. We don't have that kind of technology yet of lasers. Retractable Lasers are in works, and are said to be much more advanced because of their versatility. And technically, Get this; Lasers are A beam of light. What G4 hit was a beam of light but much more advanced than what a lasers would do. His laser tracked down his opponent (Genos) which is even further more advanced than an average laser. It's still technically would be a laser as of it's a beam of light. An example of highly advanced retractable lasers are Darkseid's omega beam.

If you mean pixel calculations than it's highly inaccurate. Although if you're saying that the calculation for Laser being light speed than the speed of light is, 299,792 kilometers per second and An average laser's peak intensity and speed seem to match that. Also there are some highly advanced laser's too that are FTL.

I just want to point out that without some sort of medium to refract light, it isn't going to bend, and it surely isn't going to curve.

It's Much more of an explanation rather than a calculation, Considering that Z-City is the size of a big country and that the base was shown to be a portion of it that equals the habitat area of the City. The base that tatsumaki pulled should somewhat be small Island Level. And rover with his earthquake had somewhat clobbered the base.

Nullflowerblush said:
I just want to point out that without some sort of medium to refract light, it isn't going to bend, and it surely isn't going to curve.
Again, This is a much more of an advanced retractable laser. G4 could manipulate the beam with his advanced technology. Same with Darkseid's lasers.

The DC Wiki states: "Darkseid gets his power from an energy called the Omega Effect. This energy allows him to emit Omega Beams which are powerful bio-electric energy beams that can be concentrated, and fired from his eyes which can lock into a target to ensure it never misses and disintegrate a selected target..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back