• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch Man General Discussion Thread v14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Madotsuki24 said:
What would be the name for resisting sharp objects such as swords? Not because you're intangible, but you can resist blades etc.
The 2 characters i can think of who have that are Ainz ooal Gown and Pig God, one cites it as "resistance to slashing weapons" the other as "resistance to cutting attacks"

How powerful was Saitama's punch that he used to destroy Orochi with? Because if it was multi-continent level and Tatsumaki defeats Orochi, that would be an outlier for sure, unless she uses some sort of secret power to achieve it. I'm just wondering if Tatsumaki will be upgraded from this...

And he was very successful for the most part, aside from some random chunk of flesh that was blown off by the impact. There's no indication of what level of power he used but regardless, I see no reason why Orochi would scale to it when said punch literally exploded 90% of his body mass

Ik, but he intended to kill Orochi and tried to do it, but Orochi lived (Orochi durability upgrade?!? O.O), he didn't even intend to kill Awakened Garou, so it should be at least ideally strong, but not strong as in trying strong. Saitama never tries when fighting, he didn't even try when fighting Boros, it's just that we can't give him a higher tier right now, until he fights someone stronger than Boros.

Madotsuki24 said:
Ik, but he intended to kill Orochi
Saitama intends to kill most monsters. He just dosen't try.

Madotsuki24 said:
but Orochi lived (Orochi durability upgrade?!? O.O)
Orochi only lives because of type 2 immortality and High-Mid Regenerationn which will be added to his profile soon. Has nothing to due with durability. He is just lucky his heart unit survived the punch.

Strawman alert. Anyway, iIrc, Saitama one time punched Orochi earlier and he lived without Regenerationn, it's just that the second punch destroyed him into pieces.

He literally said "I don't have to hold back here."

Lol, that doesn't mean he was trying. That just means he didn't have to hold himself back to not kill Orochi.

Tetsucabrah said:
Phoenks said:
??? All Saitama did was jump off a rock with his fist in the air. Lmao he wasnt trying at all.
He literally said "I don't have to hold back here."
I dont recall him ever saying that. I remember him saying "Get ready for a normal beating"

Madotsuki24 said:
Strawman alert. Anyway, iIrc, Saitama one time punched Orochi earlier and he lived without Regenerationn, it's just that the second punch destroyed him into pieces.
He punched his dragons, not really his body. His punches didnt have the AoE to effect Orochi's main body.

I'm definitely not trying to argue for some sort of upgrade for Orochi here I just don't want people downplaying his impressive feat of surviving a non held back punch to his vitals.

Wait, I don't remember that. Is there a scan?

Edit: Oh, talking about the immortality, like Garou's.

Tetsucabrah said:
I'm definitely not trying to argue for some sort of upgrade for Orochi here I just don't want people downplaying his impressive feat of surviving a non held back punch to his vitals.
Its a feat of Immortality type 2. Not a feat of durability.

But I don't know how to make the icon. Also, 10-C Tareo could be added to VSBW to create a sort of bottom line for the verse.

So regarding my CRT. Can the abilities that were agreed apon be added? Or do i still have to wait?

I think we are going to see Orochi and Psykos merge and have some kind of Huge Monster Telepathic Being who also knows martial arts.

And then we will see Tatsumaki actually struggle fighting someone for the first time before she probably goes serious and just throws the entire association in to orbit.

Do you guys think Tatsumaki is able to shoot energy blast aswell?

Btw, im now wondering: Is Orochi's regen combat applicable? It seems his Regenerationn only works if he is able to absorb other creatures.

His regen both is and isn't combat applicable. Its not self-produced like Boros, but if he can get into his enemies' bloodstream he could pull something off. Although anything capable of making Orochi that weak is strong enough to nuke the heart anyways.

Yes, he has pretty good absorbtion, but for Regenerationn I doubt 1 person will do much, unless they are huge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back