• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could have been worse, they used 0.1 second instead of 1 second.
should every light trail have the same duration in the series? it happens after reaching relativistic lvls. depending on how fast you are, the distance changes. but the duration should be the same i guess. yes or no?

Use the reaction time of Garou as many of OPM calc used this
if i remember correctly, that was disagreed because they accepted that rather than blitzing garou within the whole, he just blitzed him each time he attacked.

but if so, garou should have been able to escape way before as well. but in the end it makes sense though

also do you know why accepting the rocks or the shockwaves as frozen was disagreed?

if i remember correctly, that was disagreed because they accepted that rather than blitzing garou within the whole, he just blitzed him each time he attacked.

but if so, garou should have been able to escape way before as well. but in the end it makes sense though

also do you know why accepting the rocks or the shockwaves as frozen was disagreed?
And even then he was still blitzed even with the portals, Garou could not escape at all

Was the dimension blast and void first fought in the same realm as the place with the bubbles? Would that mean void manipulated higher dimensional stuff or no

9401740-6d4db034-d0b4-4fec-9e77-f192e8d4c83b.jpeg

It looks more like outer space. The hyperspace dimension doesn't have stars and galaxies shown.

In a retconned chapter, it's said Blast cannot travel to God's dimension like Void can. And Blast explains the Dimensional Slash as "interference from the higher dimension where God sits". Though, I think it's possible this would be retconned. Assuming God doesn't reside in that hyperspace dimension because we don't see him anywhere, that would probably mean God transcends that space himself.

It looks more like outer space. The hyperspace dimension doesn't have stars and galaxies shown.

In a retconned chapter, it's said Blast cannot travel to God's dimension like Void can. And Blast explains the Dimensional Slash as "interference from the higher dimension where God sits". Though, I think it's possible this would be retconned. Assuming God doesn't reside in that hyperspace dimension because we don't see him anywhere, that would probably mean God transcends that space himself.

That was a retcon chapter also that wasn’t even what it said it said void was the only person with the ability to open the gate to god dimension not the dimension itself
9401765-f76da65c-73d6-4b48-bb0e-073e0d56d9a2.jpeg

Blast says void was hiding in another dimension blast says that him and void both possess the same dimension hoping abilities both realms look the same so why wouldn’t that be the same realm?

That was a retcon chapter also that wasn’t even what it said it said void was the only person with the ability to open the gate to god dimension not the dimension itself
Yeah, in the retconned chapter, it's stated Blast cannot travel to God's dimension himself while Void can. As I said, this could be retconned.
Blast says void was hiding in another dimension blast says that him and void both possess the same dimension hoping abilities both realms look the same so why wouldn’t that be the same realm?
As I said, it looks more like outer space to me, so it could be a different dimension that resembles a universe. Do you see stars and galaxies in the hyperspace dimension? It could be a different plane.

Yeah, in the retconned chapter, it's stated Blast cannot travel to God's dimension himself while Void can. As I said, this could be retconned.
It didn’t it stated void has the ability to open the gate that connects to gods dimension not even remotely the same thing

As I said, it looks more like outer space to me, so it could be a different dimension that resembles a universe. Do you see stars and galaxies in the hyperspace dimension? It could be a different plane.
Blast stated void was hiding out in a different dimension the dimension looks the same as the the realm void dimension slash is in blast states both has same dimension hoping abilities

It didn’t it stated void has the ability to open the gate that connects to gods dimension not even remotely the same thing
Void opens the gate. He steps through the gate. Then he arrives at God's dimension. Blast cannot do this. Not sure what's the confusion here.
Blast stated void was hiding out in a difficult dimension
Yes, so? It could be different dimension right?
the dimension looks the same as the the realm void dimension slash
No it doesn't. One has stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust. The other doesn't. We have to wait for next chapters to confirm this.

Void opens the gate. He steps through the gate. Then he arrives at God's dimension. Blast cannot do this. Not sure what's the confusion here.
Because that’s not dimension hopping or the ability to travel between dimensions that’s the ability to open a gate completely different lol

Yes, so? It could be different dimension right?
Because void was last seen in a different dimension blast states both have dimension hoping abilities
No it doesn't. One has stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust. The other doesn't. We have to wait for next chapters to confirm this.
it looks the exact same i literally posted pictures bruh

Dope chapter. 😮‍💨 But if distance and size are irrelevant there, idk how Void keeps doing these tiny dimension slashes when he's several times larger than each reality.

I also don't know why he's fixated on this specific reality. Is God only sealed in this particular one? Because if he fuses across all timelines like Saitama fused with his alternate self, things are going to get broken quickly, lol.

Also, it says interference from the higher dimension ignores distance, energy, and size. I wonder if that means that it only applies while in said dimension or if it applies to anyone who has the specific power that allows them to access said dimension. If that statement were 100% true, Void should literally be untouchable and immune to everything below that dimension, which we clearly don't see.

However, if it only applies while in the dimension, Void is leaving a lot of food on the table.

Garou is still better minus the dimension hax. I want to see Void get some omega beams with those eye effects.

Because that’s not dimension hopping or the ability to travel between dimensions that’s the ability to open a gate completely different lol
So you agree Blast cannot travel to God's dimension in the retconned chapter? We are good then.
Because void was last seen in a different dimension blast states both have dimension hoping abilities
They both can travel across dimensions. This is good too. No problem here.
it looks the exact same i literally posted pictures bruh
My guy, one has infinite bubbles floating everywhere with no stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust in the background. The other has stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust without bubbles. See the difference?

So you agree Blast cannot travel to God's dimension in the retconned chapter? We are good then.
Neither can void he has to walk through a gate connected the dimension not like portal in there his ability is to open the gate that’s it

They both can travel across dimensions. This is good too. No problem here.
Yeah both have the exact same ability

My guy, one has infinite bubbles floating everywhere with no stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust in the background. The other has stars, galaxies, and cosmic dust without bubbles. See the difference?
they look exactly the same as shown above lol not hard to understand

Dope chapter. 😮‍💨 But if distance and size are irrelevant there, idk how Void keeps doing these tiny dimension slashes when he's several times larger than each reality.
I think it's not clear if he can increase the AOE of his Dimensional Slash to destroy bigger objects in the bubble, like planets, stars or galaxies or even the bubble itself. We have to see in next chapters. The "ignoring distance and size" can probably be interpreted as he can attack anyone at any location across the universes I guess?

I think it's not clear if he can increase the AOE of his Dimensional Slash to destroy bigger objects in the bubble, like planets, stars or galaxies or even the bubble itself. We have to see in next chapters. The "ignoring distance and size" can probably be interpreted as he can attack anyone at any location across the universes I guess?
Energy is ignored too...which is literally everything. Like, one good panel away from straight-up reality warping. Actually, when you think about it, "realities infinitely bubbling forth like foam":
Quantum Manipulation - The ability to manipulate 1D quantum strings and foam, allowing the user to manipulate the very fundamental space-time packets that form our universe.
Ability associated with the manipulation of tiny indivisible portions (quanta) of a particular physical quantity.

SIZE IS IGNORED, THE FUTURE IS HERE :devilish:
/s
Also, regarding your previous points, I think this is where Void went to the Hyperdimension. It's the only thing that explains how he could be heard laughing in all directions through space.

aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzFjYzJ3OC5wbmc=

Last edited:
I always thought Future Saitama fusing with his present self would mean their strength and overall abilities would fuse as well. Or it's just some science shit about time travelling?

Yea, I'm hoping next chapter we can get some feats where he destroys a bubble or multiple bubbles with Dimension Slash so we can finally get some crispy DBS versus OPM debates. However, I think that he can use Dimension Slash to destroy any object within the bubble barring DS isn't dependent on the extent of Empty Voids Power level.

OPM is the only series that i know that cause so much brainrot in the powerscaling community whenever the verse is getting upgraded, I still remember the "light being bend" when chapter 166 get release 2 years ago

Back