• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Guys, what will this chapter need for you guys to be satisfied with the wait?
Void doesnt get hurt by Sonic when he breaks out of the cube’s mental shenanigan. Also at least show a small portion of Blast vs Void. Don’t end it off with just Blast punching Void once. Like if possible show Blast vs Monster Void with the chapter ending with Void transforming into Cosmic Void.

Flashy and Sonic actually becoming monsters controlled by God, not even asking for Cosmic Versions.

But we all know that's not going to happen and they will get out of the illusion for some contrived reason.
It's possible, if Garou can be reverted I don't see why others couldn't.

Untitled389_20220621154435.png

I'm gonna do a re-read of the recent arcs soon so everything is fresh on my mind as the story progresses, will comment on some stuff and what we can expect on future arcs.

Reminder that the 4c feat is being seriously wanked by suspicious pixel scaling.
Don't care about that. 0.1 seconds my ass delete that calc. Use the timeframe given to us and also use logic not just some random nitpick.

Ah forget about it. I'll just use MFTL calc anyway and see it that way. Don't wanna ruin my pace to those dudes who do too much pixel scaling that turned their brain into one.

Last edited:
I’m assuming 20-25 pages since previous redrawn chapters this arc have all been 20+ page chapters at the very least. And if Murata includes some more fights I could see this chapter reaching 30+ pages.

Got tired of waiting tbh

Back