• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I blame the author for not meeting my excessively high standards. Brrr! It should be filled with boom boom kaboom massive feats for it to be good!
I don't think anyone is complaining about that. Just the consistent delays for a relatively unexciting chapter back-to-back. My standards are reasonable as they are based on the quality of the OPM manga, and this is below the usual quality if I'm being frank.

And I love the slice-of-life chapters that offer characterization over pure action.

I don't think anyone is complaining about that. Just the consistent delays for a relatively unexciting chapter back-to-back. My standards are reasonable as they are based on the quality of the OPM manga, and this is below the usual quality if I'm being frank.

And I love the slice-of-life chapters that offer characterization over pure action.
It's only unexciting for you because your expectations were different. And let's be frank here, the main reason you found it boring is that it lacks any new feats. For me, and I'm sure for others who didn't see OPM solely for its feats, the previous chapter felt like a cliffhanger, making me look forward to what's going to happen next rather than feeling unexcited.

It's only unexciting for you because your expectations were different. And let's be frank here, the main reason you found it boring is that it lacks any new feats. For me, and I'm sure for others who didn't see OPM solely for its feats, the previous chapter felt like a cliffhanger, making me look forward to what's going to happen next rather than feeling unexcited.
You can keep making random assumptions about me and what I like or expect if you want. You don't know me at all lol.

I couldn't care less for the feats in reality, you are completely wrong, and the reason it was unexciting is because we've literally seen this chapter before months ago pre-redraw. Of all the chapters in this arc that got redrawn this one was probably the least changed. The only major difference was the way EV tricked Sonic. Everything else was pretty much the same and, furthermore, essentially just dialogue. We're all looking forward to what's gonna happen next but not because of the way this redraw set anything up.

Why are you adamant on acting like you know the way other people think? I could do the same about you and it wouldn't be any more true.

You can keep making random assumptions about me and what I like or expect if you want. You don't know me at all lol.

I couldn't care less for the feats in reality, you are completely wrong, and the reason it was unexciting is because we've literally seen this chapter before months ago pre-redraw. Of all the chapters in this arc that got redrawn this one was probably the least changed. The only major difference was the way EV tricked Sonic. Everything else was pretty much the same and, furthermore, essentially just dialogue. We're all looking forward to what's gonna happen next but not because of the way this redraw set anything up.

Why are you adamant on acting like you know the way other people think? I could do the same about you and it wouldn't be any more true.
Is it not true? My assumptions are completely valid based on how you all act here most of the time when a new chapter doesn't introduce any new feats, especially when OPM used to release only one chapter every few months. Heck, some of you all even indirectly admitted for liking the chapter because for its new impressive feat. The recent redraws literally make me look forward to the next chapter even more, as they make me wonder about the changes and the new possible outcome. Especially with the new setting where Void absorbs Garou's power, it opens up a whole new range of possibilities for the fight. If anything, the only disappointing part is how short the recent redraws are. And even if you are honest about not being a power-scaling enthusiast (which I'm sure you are not) you are definitely someone who doesn't wait for others to finish their work first and instead gives negative comments with petty reasoning.

Damn we REALLY need a new chapter to talk about
I stop checking vsbw for a day and there's a whole conversation about whether any religion is a valid belief system, wow. At this point if there's not much content in next week's chapter people will start talking about Tatsumaki's views on abortion, PPP's opinion on child-adult relationships and Child Emperor's views on gender reassignment surgery for prepubscent minors

Anyways, God is obviously real... who else could have given Cosmic Garou and Empty Void their powers??? Bill Nye the Science guy??

There's no way to defend these chapters being let downs, lol. Like, come on? We waited a whole month for the last chapter to come out and it ended up being only 15 pages of new content, most of which was just talking about stuff we already knew. The rest was the same panels we've seen already.

The chapter before that was alright since we got good gore scenes but it was too short to be anything more than "meh."

Honestly, I just think it so happens that the chapters that have good feats end up being the more enjoyable chapters. But the feats aren't what make the chapters good inherently.

There's no way to defend these chapters being let downs, lol. Like, come on? We waited a whole month for the last chapter to come out and it ended up being only 15 pages of new content, most of which was just talking about stuff we already knew. The rest was the same panels we've seen already.

The chapter before that was alright since we got good gore scenes but it was too short to be anything more than "meh."

Honestly, I just think it so happens that the chapters that have good feats end up being the more enjoyable chapters. But the feats aren't what make the chapters good inherently.
And us BC fans wait for a chapter that's barely 40 pages every 3 months. Some of y'all really, really, really really don't deserve Murata. Let those two dudes finish the work, not every chapter has to be action

There's no way to defend these chapters being let downs, lol. Like, come on? ...
Clearly Murata is working on something else and it's altering his work schedule. I'm afraid it's one of his non OPM projects like that Journey to the West animation he's been doing.

But, there's also the chance there will be substantial redraws to Volume 31 that would most likely improve the Platinum fight by expanding upon it or raising the art quality further. Murata's clearly spent at least a couple weeks worth of time, likely more, working on whatever his side piece is. Some redraws seem likely given unexpected delays- I feel like while redraws are more likely to cause spontaneous delays by taking longer than expected

I feel like the plot is unlikely to change since we haven't seen redraws like that since Saitama vs Orochi but I hope they...
  1. beef up the fight a little with more AP showings
  2. integrate Garou's martial arts into the choreography a bit more (more emphasis on god slayer fist)
  3. clarify Flashy's AP/Dura scaling to Platinum and Garou with a statement (if you're going to make him more durable than EC could you at least talk about that lmao)
Hopefully we'll be able to get our hands on redraw scans soon after volume 31 drops on july 4th

Last edited:
And us BC fans wait for a chapter that's barely 40 pages every 3 months. Some of y'all really, really, really really don't deserve Murata. Let those two dudes finish the work, not every chapter has to be action
Chapters not being up to standard=underappreciating the people behind it. Lmao.

We respect and appreciate Murata, well most of us anyways. There's nothing wrong with saying when chapters aren't at their usual caliber. We are saying literally nothing about the action.

And Black Clover or whatever you're talking about is irrelevant to this. The standards of the two manga are different. If the usual standard of a series is being met, I don't care about the time it takes for the chapters to come out. If Murata struggles with this schedule then he should just change it. It's not a big deal to me or any of us either, just talking about it doesn't mean we're treating it as some big thing. Don't be so dramatic cause we sure as hell ain't. No one is acting like OPM is ruined. Just that we're disappointed because recent chapters aren't up to the usual OPM quality. Don't get butthurt about it.

All true though iirc I think the month long wait was due to some kinda celebratory thing? A Japanese event. Still think the chapter was...eh. But I can cut Murata slack on that end.

Like one meme song in Twitter says (when the fans of one piece are annoyed by a manga chapter not being published Next week)
HxH fans:
Tú no has vivido 3 carajos de dificulta en tu vida, no te faltó la escuela, no te faltó comida, si el congo se le hubiera a los de mi generación ya estarian graduados de las mejores universidades.
si yo te mando a la central africana, luego de ver la guerra sales cantando líricas cristianas

All true though iirc I think the month long wait was due to some kinda celebratory thing? A Japanese event. Still think the chapter was...eh. But I can cut Murata slack on that end.
Yeah, Golden Week, he was on vacation for at least a week, maybe more. I think we can all agree thats a good thing (mangakas need time off with their families), I only wish chapter dates were communicated sooner rather than at the last minute. Waiting a month can be difficult, but I'll get over it. What's really sad is when you're expecting a chapter and you have to wait two weeks

what no new chapter do to the opm fans , it keeps growing.

how it started > how it is now
someone-please-finish-im-tired-king-and-genos-are-missing-v0-ypkd581ox86d1.png

9ziu9kxrem6d1.png

Just two at least from what we’ve seen so far which are his Monster Form and Cosmic Form. Though we technically could give him three being Human Form, Monster Form, and Cosmic Form.

Human Form Void would scale to Blast from 15 years ago who is kinda unknown but should at least scale to Elder Centipede or Flashy Flash since he’s the strongest ninja. So this form would at least be tier 7 if it’s part of the profile.

Monster Form Void is currently unknown but we know he’s above Flash and probably an Above Dragon. So probably tier 6.

Cosmic Void scales above Post-Casual Saitama Copy Cosmic Garou. Tier 4.

But honestly with how Blast said even as a human Void was on par with him it’s more likely that Void is just varying degrees of tier 4 in all three forms. But there’s just not enough proof for his forms outside of Cosmic Form being tier 4.

What? They changed MFTL Saitama and Garou to FTL+ lmfao. 4c Monster Garou with only 22c In Cosmic form and the reason to that is there was no light trails appearing!!! Dude not every panel should have it. Guess they would also downplay the previous speed feats because of that. The downplay is inevitable on this series.

Last edited:
0.1 seconds will be used cause 13 milliseconds is inappropriate for vastly superior beings.

I'm honestly dumbfounded on where did they get that timeframe out of someone's empty skull.
They made a CRT and end it without the help of some keyplayers of OPM thread. We are too focused on the upcoming chapters and didn't know some of the feats are being downplayed on our back. Watch out boys.

Last edited:
0.1 seconds will be used cause 13 milliseconds is inappropriate for vastly superior beings.

I'm honestly dumbfounded on where did they get that timeframe out of someone's empty skull.
They made a CRT and end it without the help of some keyplayers of OPM thread. We are too focused on the upcoming chapters and didn't know some of the feats are being downplayed on our back. Watch out boys.
Well, not really. All supporters were aware of it but no one could defend the 0.0013 seconds timeframe.

I think discarding the calc is better. The feat itself could've happened within a much lower timeframe.

Last edited:
Well, not really. All supporters were aware of it but no one could defend the 0.0013 seconds timeframe.

I think discarding the calc is better. The feat itself could've happened within a much lower timeframe.
Agreed. But seriously Garou could move and react beyond 13 milliseconds and having actually a hard time in Cosmic form on Saitama's speed should be the logical reasoning not some BS visual representation that is hardly consistent. The colored panel is the only one should be cared about because that is the complete representation of the feat just like we did previously.

What? They changed MFTL Saitama and Garou to FTL+ lmfao. 4c Monster Garou with only 22c In Cosmic form and the reason to that is there was no light trails appearing!!! Dude not every panel should have it. Guess they would also downplay the previous speed feats because of that. The downplay is inevitable on this series.
Reminder that the 4c feat is being seriously wanked by suspicious pixel scaling.

The calc measured the distance between the craters using this shot and then unironically used the same distance for this panel as if the angle wasn't completely messed up and unreliable for its scaling.

Could have just used the crater itself which appears much closer to the light structure.
Good point. I'll probably make a thread on that at some point.

Back