• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don’t think it was intangibility. Void was probably moving so fast Flash only cut his afterimage. Like we even see a trail of smoke in front of Flash when Void loops behind him.
I can see maybe after-images if we know where these lines came from. Otherwise, I'm not seeing it.

or simply it was really flash :d or maybe he also gets their feelings? if so he'd be good though :d
Yeah, he seems very good at what he does. Sonic tried the same with Saitama so it makes sense that Void can copy someone to perfection, including their feelings.

I can see maybe after-images if we know where these lines came from. Otherwise, I'm not seeing it.
We had both Ninja Bros and another A-class Ninja dodge attacks after being hit. It is clearly after-images and if they can do it, so can Void. I suggest giving everyone immeasurable speed though.

We had both Ninja Bros and another A-class Ninja dodge attacks after being hit. It is clearly after-images and if they can do it, so can Void. I suggest giving everyone immeasurable speed though.
giphy.gif

I understand what happens now. Flash cuts Void which does nothing then Void speed blitzes behind Flash which you can tell by the way his arm is still extended outward.

But maybe it's a new afterimage art style.

Either way I find it cool how Sonic was unchanged by a monster cell but gets insta-hacked by a god box. I remember when Bakuzan was presumed dead after eating 3, so Sonic might get a big power boost if the transformation happens.

If Void never shows Intangibility in later chapters, then it's obvious it's just an afterimage.

Also, I hope Sonic ain't gonna cut his arm again in the next redraw lol.

If Void never shows Intangibility in later chapters, then it's obvious it's just an afterimage.

Also, I hope Sonic ain't gonna cut his arm again in the next redraw lol.
I'd like to see them take a certain avenue if they do give him intangibility. Garou had the cosmic background in his cosmic form but that was mostly just for visual purposes. Since Void can literally move space, it would be cool if that had a functional purpose in whatever his true form is, and he can literally just embody space.

Especially since it seems Garou's power isn't enough.

And Void laughing after he already disappeared into space.
aHR0cHM6Ly9maWxlcy5jYXRib3gubW9lLzFjYzJ3OC5wbmc=

Last edited:
So is void not in his cosmic form anymore
I doubt he just lost the ability, he could have multiple transformations/control his appearance. I feel like Empty Void wants to look this way right now for extra fear factor and he can revert to his power-ranger looking form by shifting modes or something

I doubt he just lost the ability, he could have multiple transformations/control his appearance. I feel like Empty Void wants to look this way right now for extra fear factor and he can revert to his power-ranger looking form by shifting modes or something
Seems weird he’d lower his own strength tho

Chapter is out
Inhales copium Maybe he is cooking big for next chapter.

Seems weird he’d lower his own strength tho
I could see one reason.

Suppose his Cosmic form emits radiation, he would probably want to nerf himself on earth so he can recruit new minions for god without killing them.

It's just one possible explanation, I like the concept in any case

If his voice was still being heard while Blast couldn't see him anywhere, doesn't that mean it's invisibility?
Why would he wrap himself in space to become invisible?

Also remember, the higher dimension ignores distance, energy, and size.

The attack couldve phased through him but I think it could be that he telelorted and became invisible. At the moment, Intagibility doesn't seem proven to me.
Literally got it backwards he can’t teleport and then become invisible as he’s not there anymore? Invisibility doesn’t even work on blast in the e blast can sense cosmic powers being used meaning if voids is invisible right in front face he’d know

Literally got it backwards he can’t teleport and then become invisible as he’s not there anymore? Invisibility doesn’t even work on blast in the e blast can sense cosmic powers being used meaning if voids is invisible right in front face he’d know
Blast heard him laughing but couldn't see him anywhere. Take it as whatever you want if it's not Invisibility or if he just simply used space to hide himself. We will know whether or not Void has Intagibility eventually anyway.

Blast heard him laughing but couldn't see him anywhere. Take it as whatever you want if it's not Invisibility or if he just simply used space to hide himself. We will know whether or not Void has Intagibility eventually anyway.
You do realize void teleported away he didn’t teleport back to the battlefield turn invisible just to laugh at blast if void was right in front of him blast would easily sense him

Back