• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also hold on... I've realized the ninja village timeline is messed up and it's making me wonder if Empty Void was a good guy as a human and if Blast knew about him running a training god for assassins (or even for god minions) while they were working together.

15 years ago- Empty Void fought Blast
20 years ago- Blast started fighting God (according to Sitch, pg. 19, chapter 173)
25 years ago- Sonic was born in the village (according to wiki and himself, pg. 22 chapter 197)
30+ years ago- the village was founded by Empty Void (older ninjas grew up in the village, pg. 5 chapter 196)

Firstly... how old is Empty Void? He must have been at least mid 20s whenever he founded the village- if that was like 25 years ago he'd be at least 50 and more likely in his 60s.

Secondly... Empty Void built his cube shaped facilities probably years before he turned to God. Was he working for God even before Blast started fighting God?

Thirdly... Empty Void was training heartless assassins at least 5 years before Blast started fighting God. Blast must have known something... was he okay with Empty Void turning orphans into an army of killers God or not?

Also hold on... I've realized the ninja village timeline is messed up and it's making me wonder if Empty Void was a good guy as a human and if Blast knew about him running a training god for assassins (or even for god minions) while they were working together.

15 years ago- Empty Void fought Blast
20 years ago- Blast started fighting God (according to Sitch, pg. 19, chapter 173)
25 years ago- Sonic was born in the village (according to wiki and himself, pg. 22 chapter 197)
30+ years ago- the village was founded by Empty Void (older ninjas grew up in the village, pg. 5 chapter 196)

Firstly... how old is Empty Void? He must have been at least mid 20s whenever he founded the village- if that was like 25 years ago he'd be at least 50 and more likely in his 60s.

Secondly... Empty Void built his cube shaped facilities probably years before he turned to God. Was he working for God even before Blast started fighting God?

Thirdly... Empty Void was training heartless assassins at least 5 years before Blast started fighting God. Blast must have known something... was he okay with Empty Void turning orphans into an army of killers God or not?
empty void is known to be way older. in webcomic what was it? he was around for 300 years or so.

probably he knew about god way before blast. but i dont know the purpose of the village before that. maybe wanted to create an army that can fight against God avatars?like sitch said. unity and stuff.

Define the scope of common sense.
That's part of the problem. "Common sense" is hard to define.
Liking chocolate and not killing random people are both common sense but only the former is subject to what you said. That's why one person's differing opinion won't change anything and there needs to be consensus to some degree regardless of what anyone says.
I guess so.
Regarding Boros' power within the series, I believe it is in somewhere between the two examples I mentioned.
That's fair. I wasn't really arguing about Boros specifically, just that "it's common sense" is not a valid argument.

empty void is known to be way older. in webcomic what was it? he was around for 300 years or so.
In the webcomic Sonic said he was rumored to be 300 years old, it may not be accurate in the webcomic continuity either.

The oldest confirmed human in the series is Dr. Genus (who used longevity science, not magic) at like 107 or something, so I assumed that even if the 300 number was accurate in the webcomic it wouldn't apply in the manga. Monsters can live that long but the only example of humans living past the norm made a point of (yeah reversing aging was something that had never been done before. Empty Void was human until 15 years ago so IDK how he could be 300 years old.

Assuming the village existed for a few years before Sonic was born, Empty Void should be 55-65 years old now. His human form in flashback looks like maybe 25 or something so that's weird. Blast had to have been aware of the village's dark side, I hope that gets addressed in this arc

In the webcomic Sonic said he was rumored to be 300 years old, it may not be accurate in the webcomic continuity either
It was neither Sonic nor a rumor. One of the members of the HNP talks about how there are records of Ninja Leader being active and carrying out assassinations 300 years ago. And the guy who found about it first was silenced shortly after.
Monsters can live that long but the only example of humans living past the norm made a point of
WC Ninja Leader was implied to be using unorthodox methods to survive by consuming his healthy and strong victims.

It was neither Sonic nor a rumor. One of the members of the HNP talks about how there are records of Ninja Leader being active and carrying out assassinations 300 years ago. And the guy who found about it first was silenced shortly after.

WC Ninja Leader was implied to be using unorthodox methods to survive by consuming his healthy and strong victims.
I just went with the "according to some rumors 'that man's' true nature is not human" line, IDK how they can be rumors if Gale says in the next line the guy behind said rumors 'confirmed' them. So were they rumors or confirmed facts?

You really have people here who genuinely believe in Psykos' Beam > CRSC lol I know he not someone you can have a fan discussion with the moment he brings up vsb scaling to Blast's discussion lol.
the most important point for who believe this is that psykos perfomed a casual feat meanwhile boros could never do anything on that level casually

psykos scaling above boros is literally common sense and would happen if not for his big fanbase

the most important point for who believe this is that psykos perfomed a casual feat meanwhile boros could never do anything on that level casually

psykos scaling above boros is literally common sense and would happen if not for his big fanbase
Sigh

This is my bad for continuing this conversation, but Boros scaling doesn't matter right now. Unless Murata or ONE starts giving scaling statements again (doubt it) then we're not getting new content to help compare Boros to Tatsumaki until Metal Knight's Boros fights final upgrade Genos in the manga.

Otherwise it's the same conversation we've had 10,000 times.

Just to be fair, I'll post my "common sense" comment again.

"My philosophy/ethics professor gave me and the class some pretty useful advice, "common sense isn't so common." Basically, people's views on what is and isn't common sense differ a lot, so what you see as common sense won't be what someone else sees as common sense. That's not to say that either view is wrong, it's just to point out that this argument/line of logic is faulty."

Just to be fair, I'll post my "common sense" comment again.

"My philosophy/ethics professor gave me and the class some pretty useful advice, "common sense isn't so common." Basically, people's views on what is and isn't common sense differ a lot, so what you see as common sense won't be what someone else sees as common sense. That's not to say that either view is wrong, it's just to point out that this argument/line of logic is faulty."
psykos’ feat is as impressive as CSRC and it was a casual feat.

Yes it’s common sense for anyone with a healthy brain.

do we have a speed scaling for this? it seems like it could be mftl+. i think it can be made via using how far the gas went compared to here
it should be fine using the values that used for the sneeze scaling.

Last edited:
My philosophy/ethics professor gave me and the class some pretty useful advice, "common sense isn't so common." Basically, people's views on what is and isn't common sense differ a lot, so what you see as common sense won't be what someone else sees as common sense. That's not to say that either view is wrong, it's just to point out that this argument/line of logic is faulty.
That's their problem then. Should have said people with an IQ above 5.

And who says he can't? We've seen him casually destroy his ship without even trying. Who knows what would have happened if they had fought on the ground instead. And you said that as if it will change the fact that it’s still her strongest attack and sorry if you think having a brain means being the biggest fanboy.

And who says he can't? We've seen him casually destroy his ship without even trying. Who knows what would have happened if they had fought on the ground instead. And you said that as if it will change the fact that it’s still her strongest attack and sorry if you think having a brain means being the biggest fanboy.
feats says. This is how our forum works.

and i’ll create a crt to remove that nonsense scaling.

it’s not her strongest attack, it’s her most casual attack and she literally spammed that beam lol

she clearly got even stronger later on the fight

and since when destroying that shitty ship supports that he can perform feats at the same level as psykosorochi? that ship is way below psykos’ potential.

Last edited:
good night and gudbay

Murata on Twitter in 5 hours: Sorry to all of the loyal fans of One-Punch Man, chapter 200 will be going on a one week hiatus, and will only be 10 pages due to time constraints.

HE shouldn't be High 7-A, temperature feats don't scale to AP ratings unless there's an establshed UES. He destroyed that large area with temperature alone, which is even stating in the calc for it. It should be removed

i think we all know that Saitama will beat him in one blow, but at least I want Empty Void to show some interesting abilities before that. that´s why i want him to fight blast and not saitama.

i think we all know that Saitama will beat him in one blow, but at least I want Empty Void to show some interesting abilities before that. that´s why i want him to fight blast and not saitama.
Nah I doubt that a lot. Like a huge amount. The manga and WC are established as different continuities at this point. They follow the same linear story path, but all of the significant events are different. Everything about Empty Void including his very name didn't exist in the WC, he was literally a different character.

Yeah, you're right, but I said it because I think the fight will start with the others against empty void and Saitama probably appearing at the end. And if saitama shows up at the end, that sounds to me like he'll oneshot him. I think that if blast gives empty void a good fight, then Saitama will oneshot him, but if Blast loses quickly then empty void may have a longer battle against Saitama.

Yeah, you're right, but I said it because I think the fight will start with the others against empty void and Saitama probably appearing at the end. And if saitama shows up at the end, that sounds to me like he'll oneshot him. I think that if blast gives empty void a good fight, then Saitama will oneshot him, but if Blast loses quickly then empty void may have a longer battle against Saitama.
Possible.

Back