• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sentry has too much shit in his Arsenal for Garou to handle.

Raiden would blitz Garou before he even gets the chance to evolve. And Dura Neg would easily negate any AP differences
Techincally, Garou does have the regeneration to survive of blitz from Raiden as long as he doesn't decapitate him (which I don't know if its in his normal MO from the cutscenes). Only Hero Hunter doesn't have the regen to survive getting butchered.

Techincally, Garou does have the regeneration to survive of blitz from Raiden as long as he doesn't decapitate him (which I don't know if its in his normal MO from the cutscenes). Only Hero Hunter doesn't have the regen to survive getting butchered.
Garou can't regen from being diced like an onion

Which Garou? In regards to Raiden.
Tier 7 only. Tier 6 and higher Garou stomps Raiden

Garou can't regen from being diced like an onion

Tier 7 only. Tier 6 and higher Garou stomps Raiden
Oh okay. I was so confused about you saying that Raiden blitz's Garou. 💀

Yeah with the dura neg of HFB and blitz he should take it before Garou evolves. Even if he doesn't instakill Garou, it's not like Garou would instantly grow above him, it'd still take a bit and Raiden could just keep slashing. Raiden even in-character wouldn't just sit there and let Garou get stronger and faster lol.

What a lost, if only Saitama got his High 4-C tier before the 4-A feat
jbN8xxl.png

Garou actually got the Raiden treatment and regened from it so I feel like 2nd key has more of a chance than you're giving credit.
That's not really the same. The most he got were cuts and slashes all over his body. Raiden literally cuts all of his opponents into small pieces. I wasn't exaggerating about Raiden dicing his opponents like an onion

Last edited:
Next up on Metal Gear Cooking, Raiden will show the viewers how to preform a Brunoise
That's not really the same. The most he got were cuts and slashes all over his body. Raiden quite literally cuts all of his opponents into small pieces. I wasn't exaggerating about Raiden dicing his opponents like an onion

That's not really the same. The most he got were cuts and slashes all over his body. Raiden literally cuts all of his opponents into small pieces. I wasn't exaggerating about Raiden dicing his opponents like an onion
Umm, Garous arm is very clearly diced up and no longer apart of him. I don't know how you can take that as him being covered in cuts.

RULE OF THUMB: NEVER DEBATE ANYBODY ELSE OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE. IT DESTROYS YOUR MENTAL HEALTH ACROSS ALL REGARDS.
Debating in general destroys mental health, especially on this site, there's no point in proving anything to some random individual, that will not change anything even in the slightest, winning or losing a debate doesn't affect the absolute truth or who's right and who's wrong, it is more about speaking skills and charisma shit and the way you arrange your words, for example, I can convince someone (who has fewer skills to present his idealogy than me ie: an illiterate person or a child) that the moon is actually made of cheese or the earth is flat even if that's factually false and me myself don't believe it.

7VWk2S0.jpg

Debating in general destroys mental health, especially on this site, there's no point in proving anything to some random individual, that will not change anything even in the slightest, winning or losing a debate doesn't affect the absolute truth or who's right and who's wrong, it is more about speaking skills and charisma shit and the way you arrange your words, for example, I can convince someone (who has fewer skills to present his idealogy than me ie: an illiterate person or a child) that the moon is actually made of cheese or the earth is flat even if that's factually false and me myself don't believe it.

7VWk2S0.jpg
Literally everyone not in denial understands this. People do it because they want to, like literally everything else in life. I always think these kinds of posts are odd. People watch videos of many different varieties because they want to, people play video games of many different varieties because they want to, people listen to music of many different varieties because they want to. Doing those things doesn't accomplish anything other than fulfilling a very basic desire. This stuff isn't very different.

I don't even debate much tbh, only in discussions that I think might have a chance of actually being civil and not devolving into idiotic name-calling after 5 messages. Haven't been active on this site much outside of discussion threads for over a year now actually. I mostly just share my opinion and have small debates here and there.

I'd also disagree with the claim that debating in any facet or region of the internet "destroys mental health". It does for a lot of people, but to say that it applies to everyone that does it is assuming that everyone is the same in that regard. If it was true, there wouldn't be over a thousand active debaters that clearly seem to genuinely enjoy it.

7VWk2S0.jpg
I have a better idea, stop debating altogether. Certainly stops lunatics from trying to lop your head off LOL

Don't actually stop criticizing bad political decisions tho, that's a bad idea for basic human rights, if any exist in your country

I have a better idea, stop debating altogether. Certainly stops lunatics from trying to lop your head off LOL

Don't actually stop criticizing bad political decisions tho, that's a bad idea for basic human rights, if any exist in your country
I sincerely believe the lay people have no place in political debates. And, from what I have seen time and again, not just from my own country, is that it just puts you in the line of fire of many fanatics, and also some who are rash enough to stupidly take action themselves and then subsequently make matters worse for everyone. Furthermore, protesting really leads to a lot of harm, and a lot of the time, the people in power either don't even know or if they do, they don't care.

But, this is massively derailing the thread, so...

The final chapter of OPM could be released in a volume and people would still be explaining how Garou vs S-Class can still happen

7VWk2S0.jpg
Pretty based but I lack the discipline to resist the urge to argue when I see posts online lol

Literally everyone not in denial understands this. People do it because they want to, like literally everything else in life. I always think these kinds of posts are odd. People watch videos of many different varieties because they want to, people play video games of many different varieties because they want to, people listen to music of many different varieties because they want to. Doing those things doesn't accomplish anything other than fulfilling a very basic desire. This stuff isn't very different.

I don't even debate much tbh, only in discussions that I think might have a chance of actually being civil and not devolving into idiotic name-calling after 5 messages. Haven't been active on this site much outside of discussion threads for over a year now actually. I mostly just share my opinion and have small debates here and there.
Pretty Solid tbh.
But that doesn't contradict my notions either, People doing something doesn't make it objectively true even if literally all humanity did it, their enjoyment doesn't justify anything here.
I'd also disagree with the claim that debating in any facet or region of the internet "destroys mental health". It does for a lot of people, but to say that it applies to everyone that does it is assuming that everyone is the same in that regard. If it was true, there wouldn't be over a thousand active debaters that clearly seem to genuinely enjoy it.
I would like to dislike with you here, simply cause I never claimed to be so, I use my words very precisely, and when I said "In General" I meant it, I never said that all debates every single one of them is unuseful, of course not. but most of them are, especially fictional themed.

Well, personally I like to change things with my own hands rather than criticize things and wait for someone else to change them.
If I want something I will do it myself, If I can't? I will try to make myself able to do so, as simple as that.

man this jupiter speed calc thing would be so much easier if we actually listed reactions based on REACTION TIME so we wouldn't have to deal with this timeframe stuff

Is anyone willing to calculate the IO to Jupiter sneeze speed feat? We can also scale Saitama and Garou to it since Garou had dodged it (albeit after realizing the attack was coming).

Back