• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it's that here is discussion thread...

OIP._iMuzus0Hr9PYzPsNQaTYAHaEd

Later we will return to the subject of Boros being Star+ because the Databook and Orochi are or not stronger than Boros

Like how do you think the next chapter will be or something.
All I need next chapter is for Garou to monsterize and CLOSE THAT EYE. 😡😡😡😡 I don’t like how it’s just showing. Other than that I expect action to start off with, a cliffhanging/suspenseful build up moment, then cut to something else to keep the suspense at a high.

Alexander never trolls. He's a serious individual who only speaks the truth.

and the truth is that, because saitama is inferior to boros, or rather, because saitama is not a planet, when he is literally superior and by far to boros, instead of that they put a 'far higher'

and the truth is that, because saitama is inferior to boros, or rather, because saitama is not a planet, when he is literally superior and by far to boros, instead of that they put a 'far higher'
I see what you're trying to say. The gap between Boros' calculation, and baseline Planet busting is too far for Saitama to upscale, sadly.

What is that supposed to mean.
I understand Alexander, so i'll translate:

The truth is that according to this wiki, Saitama is on the same level as Boros, because Saitama isn't 5-B. Saitama is vastly superior to Boros, who is Planet Shaving lvl, and yet they only give him a 'far higher' rating.

Also heavily upscaling from Multi-Continent level does not make you Planet level. All of a sudden we're gonna ignore the two tiers in between?
Technically even more than just two tiers.

To upscale from Multi-Continent level to Planet level, you’d be skipping Multi-Continent level+, Moon level, Moon level+, Small Planet level AND Small Planet level+.

Also heavily upscaling from Multi-Continent level does not make you Planet level. All of a sudden we're gonna ignore the two tiers in between?
that is the problem, they believe that saitama is not a planet, despite the fact that literally it is more than clear that it is, and not only that, but it is more than clear that it is a planet, everyone knows it, well everyone except those of this wiki, and no, literally saitama used hundreds and hundreds of times the force of boros against him, because he literally didn't stop boros's attack by hitting him, he did it with air, air, damn air, and that attack was said to could destroy the earth (bad translation or not, it doesn't matter, destroy the earth or at least the earth on the ground is still at least somewhat greater than multi-continental) besides that boros kick is moon level, since boros must have used a lot of power to do that, and saitama came back as if nothing

Back