• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Look at the panel, Boros' fist got about halfway to Saitama. You have to take into account that he was running at Saitama at full speed when he got hit. In reality, Boros had to dodge an attack that was Saitama's casual punch + His max speed. Garou dodged one standing still which, is still pretty good, but it would not be fair to use this instance to say Garou>>Boros in terms of reactions.
From the Garou vs PS battle, it's clear that Garou>boros in all aspects of speed,boros MB speed has been stated to be just near lightspeed nothing more than that.

One already said garou heals by absorbing black matter
I Would assume if Something like brain blows up he Wouldn't be able to do so
Technically Boros needs to focus to heal and healed even without brain, so this point doesn't make much sense

Kecepatan Boros meluncurkan Saitama ke bulan =/= Kecepatan maksimal Boros
bruh do you have proof of how fast MB boros is?, in the manga boros never to do FTL feats, even in ONEBUKURO 2 it has been stated that MB boros can only travel at near light speed it's not mentioned faster than light

even in ONEBUKURO 2 it has been stated that MB boros can only travel at near light speed it's not mentioned faster than light
That's literally not what it said. It said that MB Boros launched Saitama near the speed of light.
bruh do you have proof of how fast MB boros is?
Fast enough to surprise Saitama with his speed, who earlier considered Geryuganshoop's near lightspeed pitches a bad joke and effortlessly reacted to them

Last edited:
You say he doesn't have it as if that's been confirmed. Frankly, we don't know the limit of Garou's regeneration. You can make the argument that the regeneration looks like it's been willed and would therefore require a brain to do that, but that would require some assuming one way
He regenerated an arm, let's not jump to conclusion. Especially since Saitama won't be delivering any non lethal blows.

Does anyone really believe that Platinum and (Possibly) The Flash can blitz Boros in MB? I put him ahead of them in speed, it's a pity that the rules of the wiki do not allow this.
I still think Boros fodderizes speed wise, the discrepancy between AP and Speed in different characters is so random but that’s just how vsbw works.

Boros is strong but it's amazing to see how no character (except Saitama) can have a stat higher than him without someone trying to scale Boros to it, some make sense, others are just a wild trip

That being said, he still is far more impressive than current Garou for me, although he loses in some stats like speed and skill

Oh, btw, Hellfire Flame's speed section is listed as
At least Hypersonic, likely higher (Can easily keep pace with Sonic), likely higher (Able to keep up with a casual Flashy)
Hypersonic, likely Higher likely Higher is new to me🗿

Last edited:
Cukup cepat untuk mengejutkan Saitama dengan kecepatannya , yang dirinya sendiri adalah FTL, yang sebelumnya menganggap kecepatan cahaya dekat Geryuganshoop sebagai lelucon yang buruk dan dengan mudah bereaksi terhadap mereka
Jadi? Anda ingin mengatakan itu adalah serangan FTL?, Saitama terkejut bahwa mungkin ada banyak hal, salah satunya terkesan, Anda tidak bisa mengatakan itu.
That's literally not what it said. It said that MB Boros launched Saitama near the speed of light.
did you never read that panel? It's said that the energy can move "them" at almost speed of light,Not launching Saitama at near light speed.

Jadi? Anda ingin mengatakan itu adalah serangan FTL?, Saitama terkejut bahwa mungkin ada banyak hal, salah satunya terkesan, Anda tidak bisa mengatakan itu.
Boros charged at Saitama and Saitama had a shocked expression because of that. It's also blatantly on Boros' profile as a speed justification
did you never read that panel? It's said that the energy can move "them" at almost speed of light,Not launching Saitama at near light speed.
The energy only protects Saitama's clothes from being burnt due to being launched at extreme speeds through the atmosphere by Boros's kick

Murata even said that Boros launched Saitama at lightspeed

Last edited:
Does anyone really believe that Platinum and (Possibly) The Flash can blitz Boros in MB?
OIP.KWICBddFVw1oQm5VwhpS6gHaHu

Last edited:
I doubt Garou would let a moon kick happen in a speed equalized match due to his Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reactions.

Plus his Reactive Evolution could theoretically allow him to adapt to an environment without a breathable atmosphere.

not to mention that we don't even know if what surprised Saitama was speed, it may have been increased power, or whatever

What panel? Are you making stuff up??
The panel where he gets punched in MB... Here's the link, I simply presumed you knew the panel in question seeing as you were talking about it a few comments ago. I know this is going to come across as unfairly harsh, but you consistently say accusatory shit like this and get confrontational over almost nothing.

To prevent future occurrences like this, I'll fix your comment;
What panel? Could you link it?

Last edited:
Does anyone really believe that Platinum and (Possibly) The Flash can blitz Boros in MB? I put him ahead of them in speed, it's a pity that the rules of the wiki do not allow this.
Using saitama vs garyunhoop feat boros is slightly faster
I would say only end of the fight Garou and up are faster than Boros

People here really love to poke at each other's favorite characters, don't they? This isn't the first time this Saitama being wide-eyed thing has been discussed, so what do you guys think about changing the topic? Something that involves less discord? Like how do you think the next chapter will be or something.

Back