• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo are these monsters or just other heroes? (more S class??) Nevertheless amazing chapter as always!!
unknown.png
not sure but i think some translation said gifted servants of GOD . also i think the centipede name is Ancient Centipede and its disaster lvl says "impossible to scale" or something like that

I looked into it, and I think the narrator says the lights go from 2 streaks to 3 streaks.

Edit: I think he actually says he drew a denser structure instead of 3 streaks.

God seemed to be impersonating Blast to try and trick Tatsumaki into accepting his power and becoming a monster. Tatsumaki seemed to see through the trick, or was too out of it to even understand was going on.

Seeing Blast as a worried dad over Tatsumaki was lovely.

I think the other figures through the portal might’ve been other Blasts. As in, Blast is just part of a group of casual inter-dimensional warriors who stop God and whatever God is up to.

So the Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist allows Garou to one-shot someone who is relative to him in stats? What exactly happened to PS in his last moments...

So the Monster Calamity God Slayer Fist allows Garou to one-shot someone who is relative to him in stats? What exactly happened to PS in his last moments...
He probably did what Bang and Bomb tried to do to Elder Centipede; use shockwaves to make him explode from the inside-out. That’s why he cracks before he explodes.

At least 7-B+, up to 5-C+ via Reactive Evolution

Coming soon to Garou's page

Insane chapter lol. Are we really about to see FTL OPM? It seems like it, but Everytime I get my hopes up for an upgrade, it seems like the opposite happens

Oh right also in this chapter apparently Hermit Centipede (Or is it Immortal Centipede?) said he’s the incarnation of the land and something about God. And Evil Ocean Water is the incarnation of the sea and also something about God as well. So damn seems like both of them might’ve been amped by God. I’m not exactly sure just using google translate right now to read the raws due to how hype it is.

Are we really about to see FTL OPM? It seems like it, but Everytime I get my hopes up for an upgrade, it seems like the opposite happens
Yeah best not to get your hopes up. There may be some counter-arguments regarding the new constellation being the last one but just denser. But then again, shit i hope we get that FTL.

The question is: what do these “light constellations” mean for the rest of the verse? Does it mean anyone who can’t create these light flashes aren’t as fast as these 3??

Or are we going “it only exists to look cool, it means nothing powerscaling wise” logic?

Back