• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
man its equal stats, twice just creates doubles of himself forever
That takes time to do. He’d be wiped off the map before he could make even 100.

Black Sperm doesn’t need to make more of himself. He just IS 9 trillion. Give Twice a week and then MAYBE he’d have made 1/8th that number.

Actually you know what, enw regens faster than it can attack. Speed equal would make him unbeatable while he's passively getting bigger. It better not rain.

Add in the stat equalized fish inside of him as well.

But as they split they get weaker over time, this is stated
No. They’re just stronger as a singular entity made up of many different individual identical entities. They get “weaker”, sure, but they’re just returning back to the base strength of 1 Black Sperm.

They’re still individuals.

Garou would likely resist Tatsumaki TK at this point so I think he wins

Enough about the equalised stats match-up. Go make a battle thread if you want to continue it. Stick to OPM discussion here. That entire match-up is boring and confusing.

Ok so let me put it like this,
He starts off as 1BS with 54 trillion cells, but he doesnt have that combined power. Then he splits over time, and then he combines right?
It is roughly like that. But his powers are kinda vague. While he doesn't have combined power of 54 trillion it seems like more cells he has more powerful he is. It is just that increase in power isn't linear

I am aware Garou has no feats of resisting TK at that level.

I just think that he would at this point. Just my headcanon.

Going by what's shown Tatsumaki and Psykos probably stomp the entire verse lol

Back