• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just realized that metal knight could get some high 6-A action later on
he took dark matter’s shipwreck and used it for research, hypothetically a metal knight with prep could get high 6-A durability using the boros materials, and perhaps even reverse engineer an mftl+ energy source powering the ship? The more I think about child emperor wanking meta knight with prep to be > any hero, the more true it seems
that could even apply to king, since the association puts king at the moon jump’s tier, and high 6-A metal knight would hypothetically scale to that. In fact, if Genos were ever to fight metal knight’s strongest weapons with ten second mode, that would easily scale him to 5-C putting him above king’s reputation
wow

On another note, why the hell doesn’t metal knight make iron man suits for the rest of the S class, and maybe even give Iaian a cybernetic arm or something

I would approve, but I think Antvasima would say it's "lolicon bait" and remove it. He did that to a similar image on her profile before.
Tbf, this image is inferior to the one already on her profile. It could go in her gallery though.

While I was applying the downgrades to the 8-B profiles and looking for scans I noticed that the Three Crows were damaging Suiryu (albeit he was weakened) to the point he thought he was gonna die.

The crows were then killed by Lightning Max and Snek so doesn't this mean that both the crows and those 2 heroes could downscale from Suiryu's 7-C+ AP/Dura to just 7-C?

Hey, what the hell does loli mean, from where I know, loli means small-sized female characters
I think that checks out. If a character is a small girl looking 3000 years old adult kitsune spirit or 18+years human she gets called a loli, If a character is an 8 year old girl who obviously also looks like a child she also gets called a loli.

Last edited:
Tatsumaki was designed to look like a child, hence Saitama mistaking her for a child
doesn’t help that she’s flat and short and immature as hell, but yeah she’s technically 20 or whatever

I would approve, but I think Antvasima would say it's "lolicon bait" and remove it. He did that to a similar image on her profile before.
Also bring back this pic for Fubuki, like who the **** change it, it's literally perfect and canon pic from the manga
light years better than the shitty/off design pic she has right now
2Bx7MGuYn0UTnVEEb-8sbVIQoxatgubpt6DCsUisLHc.jpg

If my dude was having trouble with EC 2 years ago and could more or less keep up with cosmic Garou in current years i somehow doubt it.

I don't think saitama is multi solar genos doesn't even mention him destroying galaxies. The best feats he mentioned was him destroying jupiter and reversing time

Ziller really do be trying to steal Damage's place
Well yeah I’ve been doing downgrades and stuff recently but like, threat level scaling with hero association’s ratings is just blatantly wrong since beefcake was quite literally stated to be capable of becoming dragon over time despite not having AD
Also, I downgraded blast with the expectation of scaling him to like a million times higher mftl+ value from the sp^2 launch speed, but it’s seemingly rejected for kinda vague reasons (tho it’s technically ongoing)
I want logic, not wanking my favorite verse cause funny dogman is in it

Back