• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png

me explaining to coom how flashy flash beats tatsumaki easily

The portal combo attack scene is one of the best things ever so idc
the one where he jumps through all the portals and uses all his perfected arts on Saitama
haven’t read the webcomic but with its art quality, I doubt it could make something as cool as that happen
Read the webcomic 🤓

Read the webcomic 🤓
I'll do it when I finish the manga, but I'll probably skip to the monster association arc since from what I hear that's the big diverging point between webcomic and manga
and I don't feel like rereading every manga chapter copy pasted with trash art

I'll do it when I finish the manga, but I'll probably skip to the monster association arc since from what I hear that's the big diverging point between webcomic and manga
and I don't feel like rereading every manga chapter copy pasted with trash art
Fairs about the art

no one.
this is obvious.
but tatsumaki would be the best option anyway
tatsumaki's powers did nothing against in-training saitama
all her abilities would be useless since they rely on AP, so it'd basically just be saitama vs a 12 year old child who can fly.
zombieman would obviously last longer cause of his regen
drive knight has acid that he could try on saitama, which would be useful since technically saitama hasn't shown those resistances yet
metal knight would technically be hidden from saitama entirely so he wouldn't actually be able to end the fight
same acid thing for pig god, it would just be very unlikely for him to touch saitama with the acid, but his chances are still infinitely better than tatsumaki's
ngl I just posted it as bait for you to wank tatsumaki

I feel like the hero who would last the longer is Metal Knight simply and purely because Saitama would have to search around for him even if he took out all his robots at once with one punch.

After reading the Phoenix man chapters I’ve realized that watchdog man is obviously a monster
The defining features of a monster is having become obsessed with something and becoming a monster, and also being unable to take off whatever clothes they were wearing
Watchdog man is extremely similar to Saitama in appearance but maybe the costume has a deeper meaning
Maybe after becoming obsessed with being the strongest hero like Saitama, but then monsterized because of it
Kinda weird that he wasn’t present for the monster association raid, but now it’s obvious that they’re hiding that twist for later on. It explains why he was questioned as being a human or not by garou, and the fact that he fights like an animal
but at least, he’s not evil

ever since I've actually started reading the manga I've found out that tatsumaki is way more annoying and stupid than I thought, and amai mask is even more annoying than I thought
overall, the scene where amai mask and tatsumaki were arguing was the best and worst scene that could possibly exist
on chapter 105, I'm really hoping there's a scene in the future of the disciples vs amai mask

ever since I've actually started reading the manga I've found out that tatsumaki is way more annoying and stupid than I thought, and amai mask is even more annoying than I thought
overall, the scene where amai mask and tatsumaki were arguing was the best and worst scene that could possibly exist
on chapter 105, I'm really hoping there's a scene in the future of the disciples vs amai mask
Idk she ain't that bad but Amai is straight up terrible lol, he told the disciples to kill themselves

oRmShpn5dh0S5D9XDrhICxJ2nhQnJbCRzd1qFc2JfmIFYjDaghPZ7wYsqA5_68VRYBzb8JWWGF3SuMlv4byGVReq.jpg

watchdog man casually tearing off an opponent's head with the same bored look
this one's also demon level, but uh, it doesn't actually upgrade him at all, it's just him coming across as god tier casually stomping a semi-fodder monster
there's no way this dude isn't a god tier

Use cubari Ziller jeez, I can't give you the link since it's banned here for some reason but just search "Cubari OPM" on google

Use cubari Ziller jeez, I can't give you the link since it's banned here for some reason but just search "Cubari OPM" on google
nvm turns out it has the orochi fight as "ch115.5" and I just kept advancing chapters by changing the link instead of using the "next chapter" button
idk how much I missed, I wanna kill myself, but that's beside the point

Back