• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes it’s a massive lowball if you use your interpretation of events, I’m not using it.
It's literally a massive low-ball in any interpretation of events.
Does this matter when it comes to debating this particular interpretation of events? No.
Yes, it absolutely does. Garou was completely outmatched and helpless, whereas it was the exact opposite in just 1.3 miliseconds.
Is that actually not Garou’s reaction time and just the time it takes for him to do a bunch of shit? Sure it is, doesn’t ******* matter when discussing this interpretation of events either. Garou could have done as many actions as he took when fighting PS and more while being ping ponged but if it wouldn’t have produced a noteworthy counterattack then nothing would have changed about the scene.
Oh my god, you're the living embodiment of a stonewall.

It sure as hell does matter, because it's not just about 1 moment of reaction time in a vacuum.

Garou couldn't do that, you're just making shit up. He was flailing the **** around, couldn't remotely focus and broke out by just moving his arms randomly while Saitama was still moving. This shows that he could have produced a remotely worthwhile counter during any of that time if it was significant.
Screaming is a physical reaction, it happened almost immediately as the ping pong started occurring. If he could produce some reaction that early on he could have screamed thousands of times across Io. He could have moved his mouth a greater distance than the distance he fought platinum sperm over.
He only screamed once after taking the first hit, but it's still completely irrelevant. You can scream without knowing what's really going on.

Last edited:
Thank God for Saori Hayami imagine if Fubuki had a loli voice actor like Makima lmfao
Ac1ga4y.png

Understand what you're talking about before you speak.

The mid-end of my calc is not calc stacking. Read this page. I'm honestly surprised by the amount of people who don't understand what calc stacking is. This is ridiculous.
Calc stacking is to use other people calc

Using timeframe from the official sources aka manga itself it not a calc stacking

@DontTalkDT @Executor_N0 What do you think of this? Should this make the timeframe usable for the Io feat since a more-powerful Garou would be undeniably be above his former weaker self that had such a reaction timeframe?
Don't think all the many impact of the feats are necessarily below Garou's reactions. Each single one individually maybe, but not necessarily all of them together.

It doesn't even matter if he fully knew what was going on. Fact is, Garou and PS had a long ass fight from their perspective where they made god knows how many attacks, dodges, leaps and counters. Saitama just smashed Garou to the point where he couldn't really react to any blow and only broke out after it occurred.

Garou here had already powered up to the point where he could blitz Platinum Sperm (who performed the feat), increased his powers against Saitama, transformed twice (explicitly increasing his abilities a lot) while simultaneously increasing his powers with evolution, received a massive amp from God, boosted his abilities further by copying Saitama, and continued to evolve even more.

Even if he was just a bit surprised by the speed of what was happening, that's probably more than enough for the Garou that fought on par with PS, let alone Garou here.
Come to think of it, this is another example of Saitama's instant mastery. He learned this after seeing Garou, Flash, and Platinum making the constellations in the sky.

just follow the webcomic and add the feats not whatever the **** we got these past chapters
Bruh wut
How did u take that outta of my post
I'm not sure what you mean by not adding "whatever the f--- we got these past chapters", and just following the webcomic as an alternative. Are you suggesting we should make a composite page where we give Cosmic fear Garou's feats to webcomic Awakened Garou or...?

I might’ve found a possible loophole (or perhaps a way to sidestep) to the calc stacking issue
Perhaps if there’s a statement (not calc, statement) of speed that Garou scales above then we could use the reaction time for said tier
like if someone slower than Garou said “I can even fight at Mach (x) !” Then we’d possibly get a slightly better time frame than .0001
Does anybody have anything like this?

I might’ve found a possible loophole (or perhaps a way to sidestep) to the calc stacking issue
Perhaps if there’s a statement (not calc, statement) of speed that Garou scales above then we could use the reaction time for said tier
like if someone slower than Garou said “I can even fight at Mach (x) !” Then we’d possibly get a slightly better time frame than .0001
Does anybody have anything like this?
No ,Just Statements like "I'll have to copy him infinitely"

I'm not sure what you mean by not adding "whatever the f--- we got these past chapters", and just following the webcomic as an alternative. Are you suggesting we should make a composite page where we give Cosmic fear Garou's feats to webcomic Awakened Garou or...?
M8 my point is how we could've gotten the best of both worlds of following the webcomic n getting feats instead of what we got

I don't think KLOL is still debating against it.

Hopefully more calc members come here. Actually, I'll try @ing a few.

@Therefir @Armorchompy
The low end of Io's feat should be fine.

I don't trust the mid-end formula, it inflates the results and we have no way of knowing what the speed of those shock waves was or if they were truly "frozen" in their perspective.

And that high-end shouldn't even be there.

The low end of Io's feat should be fine.

I don't trust the mid-end formula, it inflates the results and we have no way of knowing what the speed of those shock waves was or if they were truly "frozen" in their perspective.

And that high-end shouldn't even be there.
Thank you. Could you post your evaluation on the blog? Would appreciate it.

Back