• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
even if we bullshit highball boros to star level, garou just obliterated THOUSANDS OF STARS. so stfu boros fanboys

• So as many predicted, Blast does teleport them.
  • BORIS AND THE BLASTVENGERS ARE BACK.
  • Blast is able to seemingly hold the power between Saitama and Garou's attack for some time.
  • Self Sustenance Type 1 for Blast
  • There's a spine on the other side of the moon? Definitely not the moon crater Saitama made, looks far too different. Could it be GOD?
  • I think they just vanished the moon?
  • They moved to one of Jupiter's moons in seconds. Easily in the FTL+ ranges.
  • Saitama is still pissed
  • Saitama ******* kicked away a portal lmao. Definitely Spatial Manipulation and some form of NPI. He can even physically touch and move them.
  • Garou has more cool moves with portals.
  • Garou seemingly creates another black hole on Jupiter's moon?
- SERIOUS TABLE FLIP. FINALLY
  • Garou and Saitama move around Jupiter's moon in seconds.
  • Garou makes Saitama bleed??

Pretty cool stuff. Definitely speed upgrades. Ranging from FTL to FTL+. IDK about AP, Garou makes another Black Hole I think? New hax shit. Blast can hold the power of Saitama and Garou's serious punches albeit for a short time and with effort. Saitama got damaged, but as I predicted, he was kicking Garou's ass.

Notice how only around 1/5 of the punch was let out of the seal, and it still wiped out probably a thousand stars.
Screen_Shot_2022-07-06_at_11.13.05_AM.png

• So as many predicted, Blast does teleport them.
  • BORIS AND THE BLASTVENGERS ARE BACK.
  • Blast is able to seemingly hold the power between Saitama and Garou's attack for some time.
  • Self Sustenance Type 1 for Blast
  • There's a spine on the other side of the moon? Definitely not the moon crater Saitama made, looks far too different. Could it be GOD?
  • I think they just vanished the moon?
  • They moved to one of Jupiter's moons in seconds. Easily in the FTL+ ranges.
  • Saitama is still pissed
  • Saitama ******* kicked away a portal lmao. Definitely Spatial Manipulation and some form of NPI. He can even physically touch and move them.
  • Garou has more cool moves with portals.
  • Garou seemingly creates another black hole on Jupiter's moon?
- SERIOUS TABLE FLIP. FINALLY
  • Garou and Saitama move around Jupiter's moon in seconds.
  • Garou makes Saitama bleed??

Pretty cool stuff. Definitely speed upgrades. Ranging from FTL to FTL+. IDK about AP, Garou makes another Black Hole I think? New hax shit. Blast can hold the power of Saitama and Garou's serious punches albeit for a short time and with effort. Saitama got damaged, but as I predicted, he was kicking Garou's ass.
did you forget that they annihilated at least dozens of stars

I'm glad we finally got the Serious Table Flip. Now it's starting to feel more like webcomic but on a much grander scale. Garou's senses were shook just like in the webcomic. They can't repeat the same dialogue that was used in the webcomic since a lot of it was already used in the Monster Garou vs Saitama fight, or else it would just be repetitive and unoriginal.

Back