• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperAPM said:
Qawsedf234

I'll have to wait for the full english translation, but if I had to hazard a guess I'd imagine its due to his gold armor expelling extreme amounts of heat. Was this mentioned at all or did he just run out of batteries in general?
Full quote

Page 17

G5: I AM Machine God G5

G5: This seems like a great scene for me to make an entrance

SEKINGAR: Drive Knight! Help me defeat him, quickly!

DRIVE KNIGHT: ……

Page 18

SEKINGAR: What…what's the matter……?

DRIVE KNIGHT: Regrettably, I can hardly move anymore

DRIVE KNIGHT: As a result of the dozens of hours of continuous operation and the hard battle I just fought

DRIVE KNIGHT: I have used up almost all my battle energy

G5: Heh…I can barely detect an energy signature from you

SEKINGAR: Damn it…we only had to retreat…

SEKINGAR: Now we're stuck between a rock and a hard place

Spying on the MA. He was going to give the HA the information but didn't due to worrying about a mole finding it. Or at least, that's the story he tells eye laser man.

Tetsucabrah said:
So Drive Knight has dozens of hours worth of stamina.
Na i think DK bullshit him,he is probably the traitor and G5 is a comrade of him from The Organization

Also judging from this page is seem Metal Kmight indeed may have several nukes in his arsenal i think

Drive Knight is likely lying, but as of now there's no hard evidence to suggest he is lying. So there's no reason to currently doubt his claims.

But I do agree with you that the story is bs and he just wants to fix out where Blast is/weaken the HA.

Probably not, they have no real reason to fight right now. And if Drive Knight was lying about being depowered, then he's most likely stronger and would win.

Quite convenient that G5 only shows up after the executive tells DK all the important information. But still, both drive knight and bofoi are extremely suspicious, hard to know in who to believe.

Personally I believe that an evil Drive Knight or Bofoi reveal to be so obvious that ONE is setting that up to be the butt of the joke where it turns out that neither of them are evil. But only time will tell.

By the way, for anyone who was unsure about 7-A Atomic Samurai, one of the the statements about him from the webcomic & databook (the one where he is called "the Hero Association's strongest backup") was re-examined by a couple translators, as the line doesn't really make sense, and apparently it's actually saying he's a "candidate for the strongest hero in the Hero Association."

Vibhav discussing it (He does some of the translations and is the main (fan) type-setter for new manga releases.)

Some of the kanji which in no way suggests "reserve/backup" but instead "candidate/choice/pick"

Webcomic page in questio (spoiler alert for those who have not read it. Relevant text is in the bottom left speech bubble.)

Which clears up an old statement that didn't make any sense as it was written.

I want to geek out for a bit but, is it me, or does it look like the sun is setting? X3

B2C6E332-A375-42A4-B409-19B10D8BE625

I got to say but the manga is doing a very good job of setting up the story past the war, which is the greatest mystery to the OPM fandom currently for the past 3 years.

I just looked at Atomic Samurai wiki profile and there is no mention of the Focused Atomic Slash or its ability to disintegrate a being with Immortality type 3.

AAD61519-DD70-43DA-BABD-9AAC32CA255A

i think that saitama should get an upgrade. murata said that saitama jumped from the moon to the earth in 1.3 seconds. wouldnt that make him ftl?

DbzDB2 said:
i think that saitama should get an upgrade. murata said that saitama jumped from the moon to the earth in 1.3 seconds. wouldnt that make him ftl?
Can we get a source on that? That's awesome if true.

It takes light around 1.3 seconds to get from the Earth to the Moon. The maximum distance it takes light 1.35 seconds to make the trip, the minimum distance takes 1.211 seconds, and the average distance 1.28 seconds.

If the quote exists, Murata was likely implying SoL movement since the 1.28 second figure is usually rounded up to 1.3 although Rel+ would be more accurate I guess.

DbzDB2 said:
where is this statement from??

That's for humanoids. Iirc we already worked out Giant Snowman's mass, given his body shape and how little we've seen of him there's not much we can do with him.

We got mass, the issue is usable speed since the one we used isn't correct. His only known movement is during the anime intro which.... isn't really usable evidence.

Actually, Season 1 opening. It was one of the only weak looking monsters in the opening so I'm guessing it was a reference to the Super Star.

7D9F7C23-B211-47F9-910B-F97B7B17A930

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back