• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iaian's feat got recalced, if it's accepted we may have some people upscaling to Sub-Relavistic, given how close it is

KE calcs got reworked which is why it wasn't used when Choze's feat was upgraded.

GyroNutz said:
Iaian's feat got recalced, if it's accepted we may have some people upscaling to Sub-Relavistic, given how close it is
It actually shouldn't be used now. Any change to a calc's math makes any previous accepted thing bunk.

Yeah lifting strength requires more explict scaling than AP. But At least Class 10 probably sounds right.

Can't believe the first representation of OPM in Death Battle is that little shit.

Buuuuuut I can't complain, at least she's definitely getting spanked.

Tatsumaki has far better feats though, and that's assuming they don't take the meteor into account from the anime.

I haven't watched Death Battle in a while, so I'm not sure if they'll do enough research to even know about ONE's statement.

Death Battle probably won't take that into account for the same reason they wouldn't take Terminator vs Robocop into account (since they were using composite versions). A simple straight answer isn't exactly video worthy.

GyroNutz said:
Tatsumaki has far better feats though, and that's assuming they don't take the meteor into account from the anime.
Death Battle's own calcs put Jotaro at thousands of time stronger and faster than Kenshiro, yet they still gave Kenshiro the win due to superior power.

This match up could go either way.

G5 is likely High 7-C and he was one-shotted by this new Genos. It's not proof of course because it doesn't scale to anything, but it does show that Genos is insanely above what he was when he fought G4.

I mean, I don't see why not. He didn't go all out on Sonic or various other monsters. Although BS seems to honestly have much worse durability than AP just bases on how easily he can be blown away by people.

For the new chapter, while I believe this is supporting evidence, I'd wait a bit more for a hard 7-B upgrade. But it really seems likes Genos is going to get one.

Metal Knight's projected full AP should be upgraded to high 7-A since it was shown his machines could destroy his own buildings.

Also to add, apperently Drive Knight was out of energy due to his fight with Nyan which is why he couldn't battle G5. So that's a new (and major) weakness.

AS doesn't scale only from BS, he's also said to be comparable to HM Garou and also said to be HA's strongest backup member.

He never atomic slashed casually with his sword. It's meant to end fights quickly and it's a finishing move.

An upgrade to 7-A is alright by me, but if the other OPM supporters wanna wait for more supporting feats that's alright.

Qawsedf234

I'll have to wait for the full english translation, but if I had to hazard a guess I'd imagine its due to his gold armor expelling extreme amounts of heat. Was this mentioned at all or did he just run out of batteries in general?

KGiffoni

It being a finishing move does not negate the fact that like any move it can be done casually. Atomic Slash is a move prioritised in speed and slicing opponents into dozens of little pieces rather than raw power, the fact that he did it doesn't mean he put all his power into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back