• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Daichi Oogami's feats get calced so that the profile's no longer downplaying him lol

Tetsucabrah ElixirBlue

Yeah I'm aware, I've watched that opening a thousand times at this point and know basically every detail of it like the back of my hand.

I'm asking what relevance does that have to this discussion. Have I missed something?

SuperAPM said:
Tetsucabrah ElixirBlue

Yeah I'm aware, I've watched that opening a thousand times at this point and know basically every detail of it like the back of my hand.

I'm asking what relevance does that have to this discussion. Have I missed something?
-

GyroNutz said:
That's for humanoids. Iirc we already worked out Giant Snowman's mass, given his body shape and how little we've seen of him there's not much we can do with him.
Qawsedf234 said:
We got mass, the issue is usable speed since the one we used isn't correct. His only known movement is during the anime intro which.... isn't really usable evidence.
ElixirBlue said:
Yeah, Saitama punched the Super Star to oblivion in the opening.
I was agreeing that relying on the opening for feats is pointless while making a joke about it.

Tetsucabrah said:
https://********.org/chapter/67531/25

huh? I don't remember this scan at all.
Murata did color pages for the pre-40 chapters for the online release, along with the flipbook stuff. Since both sorta took an extreme amount of time and couldn't be used in the printed release he stopped doing them after Boros.

Well mostly.

Qawsedf234 said:
Tetsucabrah said:
https://********.org/chapter/67531/25

huh? I don't remember this scan at all.
Murata did color pages for the pre-40 chapters for the online release, along with the flipbook stuff. Since both sorta took an extreme amount of time and couldn't be used in the printed release he stopped doing them after Boros.

Well mostly.
This page is in the printed version, I double checked. It's just not colored.

Yeah, it's like how the meteor chapter is darker in color at parts since it was originally in color for the online release.

Why is there such a huge gap between Dragon and God?

• Dragon: Any threat to multiple cities.
  • God: A threat endangering the survival of humanity in general.
You would think there was a tier between multiple cities to island, to continent to Multicontinent to moon to earth level.

I mean, in OPM the world is made up of Cities. There aren't countries or continents or any of that stuff. Anything doing more destruction than a lot of cities would endanger humanity's existence.

The threat levels aren't meant for power scaling (even if they are often used this way for meta reasons.) They're meant to represent the danger a particular threat poses to their world. If you get to the point where something can pose a threat to an entire continent, it's essentially existential - I don't know if the particulars matter. Plus, the number of threats that actually get to that level or beyond is relatively small, so there's just the matter of why even bother creating an in-between classification for the one or two things that would get it.

Well it does have a continent, but just one large one with some islands.

I hope One and Murata sticks with One Punch Man for a couple more arcs after this current one. I really want the world to be explored more beyond the cities.

Qawsedf234 said:
I mean, why? Also isn't she already faster?
Oh is she? Mybad. But I feel there's a feat we overlooked. While atomic, pig god, and child emperor couldn't do anything to reduce enw size. She was able to blow him away slightly faster than he could regenerate. I say slightly because it took a few seconds as he kept regenerating water at a fast pace.

SuperAPM said:
We can probably just discuss it here.
Agreed. Metal Knight should be fairly above that by being CE's mentor or something. Phoenix Man scales. Atomic Samurai should scale in theory for being considered one of the strongest S-Class heroes. Half-Monster Garou should somewhat scale since he was on the level of executives like Phoenix Man, no?

Brave Giant, Phoenix Man and Metal Knight most definitively scale. There might be others but that could easily be handled here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back