• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest One Punch General Discussion Thread v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
can we upgrade at least suiryu and choze to 7-B now?
Is there a new calc yet?
no idea. i just heard someone in this thread say that using the anime timeframe gives 14 megatons for the calc, and people seemed to accept it.

Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
Is there a new calc yet?
Not really new but... If we take the timeframe from the anime for the cloud to go from not open, to fully open (7 frames out of 24, so 0.291666667 seconds) and apply it to Ryukama's old calc , it yields a figure of 14.273 megatons of tnt.

Boros-fan said:
Tetsucabrah said:
DbzDB2 said:
Is there a new calc yet?
Not really new but... If we take the timeframe from the anime for the cloud to go from not open, to fully open (7 frames out of 24, so 0.291666667 seconds) and apply it to Ryukama's old calc , it yields a figure of 14.273 megatons of tnt.
Either way someone needs to make a new blog with the time difference don't they?

Could ask Ryukama to amend his original calc with the anime timeframe, don't really need to make a new blog for it.

I'll do it tomorrow after I wake up, but there's still an issue of is it an outlier with the proposed timeframe. Because like Genos' mountain feat it's a lower tier entity performing a feat dozens of times better than even Dragon level threats.

I don't think the Suiryu feat scales to nearly as many people as the Genos feat. I can't actually remember any demon level monster who are currently rated High 7-C off of this feat, and even low level S-Class like Prisoner don't seem to scale.

Qawsedf234 said:
I'll do it tomorrow after I wake up, but there's still an issue of is it an outlier with the proposed timeframe. Because like Genos' mountain feat it's a lower tier entity performing a feat dozens of times better than even Dragon level threats.
how is suiryu lower tier? suiryu is most definitely far far stronger than early genos, and i wouldn't be surprised if suiryu is low dragon level.

I just want to make sure that if it checks out CRT wise that it can be correctly applied. I don't want something like with the Orochi thing where I edited some profiles and had to revert the changes. If everyone thinks it's fine then it should be fine.

Andytrenom said:
I don't think the Suiryu feat scales to nearly as many people as the Genos feat. I can't actually remember any demon level monster who are currently rated High 7-C off of this feat, and even low level S-Class like Prisoner don't seem to scale.
Yeah it definitely doesn't.

Puri Puri Prisoner, Tank Top Master, Child Emperor without Brave Giant, Pig God, and Zombieman wouldn't scale from this.

Neither would demon levels like Deep Sea King.

He agreed forever ago that 7-B Genos and MHS+ everyone was flawed, but I don't think he's against 7-B OPM or anything. In this particular case I dunno, but I'll ask him to comment when I make the calc with the anime timeframe.

I obviously know he's against 7-B from the Genos feat, I'm asking about the Suiryu one.

OP of the calc changed it and I don't know if the new one has been approved of yet.

Albertraski said:
Genos lifting strenght not could be class K because he is comparable to Tank Top in strenght?
i forgot about this, but yeah, garou specifically said that genos has comparable physical strength to ttm

Oh yeh, we must see more of him. I just thought that even tanking a half serious blast from Orochi was enough to scale him to Gouketsu, durability wise, at least.

If we're scaling Elder Centipede to Gouketsu, then Half Monster Garou probably becomes 7-A too. Or at least gets a 'possibly 7-A' rating.

Is there a canon rankings between the executives in the Monster Association?

As of now I see the cat as the weakest by far. Idk.

There's no canon ranking. Some are just stronger than others.

Damn, I was curious to know how they compare to each other.

"Dragon" is such a wide tier.

I would say Garou, durability wise would scale to Gouketsu (or mid-high dragon level) after his "fight" with Rover since he began tanking Rover's blasts and Orochi's attacks (yes, I know Orochi wasn't fully serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back