• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

Gonna again bring up Paradox, even without his tier jumping equipment he blitzes everyone in his tier.

@Firefox

Kishin can't affect a type 1 abstract, so he can't mind hax Mami

@Iapitus

Doesn't she have 4-D hax ?

Overlord775 said:
@Firefox
Kishin can't affect a type 1 abstract, so he can't mind hax Mami
Not a factor. His passive mind hax would beat a LOT more people than her. So she just counters him, she's not necessarily stronger though.

We don't count BB's 8D stuff, I believe.

IIRC the Moon Cell just simulates an 8D space, and it's not an actual one, but don't take my word on it, I'm not knowledgeable on the series.

People forget Leviatha exists for High 6-A as well. And she's stronger than the guy who tied with Kratos and has his powers + some.

Also "Stomped Grimmon"

That fight never ended as Possession was still a thing.

Btw, pretty sure that the strongest 2-A Digimon takes 2-A, given that everyone and their mother in SMT has a tier 1 hax, be it survivability or regen/immortality negation (or both)

Kaltias said:
Btw, pretty sure that the strongest 2-A Digimon takes 2-A, given that everyone and their mother in SMT has a tier 1 hax, be it survivability or regen/immortality negation (or both)
D&D: Hello, We'd like to introduce ourselves...

@Fire

Kishin also gets stomped by dark area Digimons, while Mami either wins or icons with them.

@WHYNAUT

Sure

Back