• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Non-Smurf Character For Every Tier

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
If God can defy a 12-D being's hax with her powers she's a smurf

Not-The-God-Emperor for High 1-C
It's not with her powers...?

Not sure where you got that. She just has 12-D resistances, not powers...

Wokistan said:
He really isn't. I just don't know if people will accept warp BFR and those sorts of resistances, given that 682 lost to warp BFR.
I mean Warp BFR isnt even a smurf BFR, I mean sure its to a 1-A realm but not everything is 1-A and you definitely dont need 1-A power to go in and out.

I agree with that. I just don't know if others will. If we do then Ahzek retains his speed equal spot, and Magnus takes 4-B.

Chaos Horus has immortality off of them, and in an actually applicable way, so not him.

From my conversation with ALRF, I got a better understanding on Meth and his powers, including his mindhax.

Meth's mindhax is basically the manifestation of the idea that darkness is a fearful concept. This idea, called his mystery, takes the form of mindhax that is amplified by the entire living beings idea of darkness. From the beginning of creation to Meth's end, Methuselah takes this belief and use it as a mindhax. So basically all living beings idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops (Mercurius stopped counting around that point)

The thing is, Meth is Darkness manifest across all of Mercurius's creation, which includes an infinite multiverse. So it's not just the idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops, but the idea of darkness × at least a decillion loops x infinite multiverse.

I think that's really good High 3-A mindhax, if I am looking at it right.

Warren, this is the no smurf thread.

Wokistan said:
Warren, this is the no smurf thread.
Most Masada characters aren't smurfs though.

They all got good resistances and regen though, so they can still put up a good fight.

Defensive abilities like the LDO indirect immortality and the resistances of the KKK still count, by the looks of it.

Assuming the 7-A masada characters don't resist mindhax >>> island level, or have some broken passive, I think Mega Zam takes 7-A? Speed equal at least.

Gruntilda may take High 8-C if there's no other contenders.

Finally, Lavos'll take Low 2-C again

Wokistan said:
Defensive abilities like the LDO indirect immortality and the resistances of the KKK still count, by the looks of it.
No one besides the Einherjar have 1-A immortality in the LDO.

Obtaining immortality is actually Rusulka's dream and it is why she fights for Reinhard.

GyroNutz said:
Assuming the 7-A masada characters don't resist mindhax >>> island level, or have some broken passive, I think Mega Zam takes 7-A? Speed equal at least.
They resist the strongest 3D mindhax so whelp

GyroNutz said:

Lavos got stomped by a succ.

GyroNutz said:

LDO members resist Meth's mindhax, I believe.

Which is the best 3-D minhax on the site.

The only person with a passive ability is Wilhelm's Briah, in which he creates a pocket dimension that drains the soul, life, energy, et cetera from them and gives it to him while in it.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Overlord775 said:
Clockwork has 2-A time stop
>Danny Phantom character with 2-A hax

...What?
"Range: Low Multiversal (Can travel between the ghost zone and the human world, can freeze time for both worlds), possibly Multiversal+ (The Ghost Zone is an endless void filled with infinite realms, seemingly with their own Space and Time)"

Shin megami Tensei demons have type 8 reliant in a high 1-C, so most characters from there are out

For the same reasoning are out the great demon lord from digimon, who have type 8 reliant on their high 2-A/low 1-c true selfs

Back