• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 6-C: Gate of Resistance versus Fish-Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically just that yeah

Kelpie can just absorb most of Talias attacks and eventually damage her beyond her regen

conceptual screwery

Also, don't forget the Valev thread.

I don't think that's enough to scuff the finish here.

I c

Can she hit things that abide by utterly alien concepts and laws of time, space, harm, scaring, death, corporeality, etc?

Literally the most wanked character on the site. I'm invincible cause i abide by different concepts. Conceptually different does not mean conceptually superior. Said thing has no resistance to a lot of her hax. I abide by different concepts i can't be harmed hur dur. You also don't get that this works against Kelpie. Because if he is conceptually different, so is everyone that fights this character. "Im conceptually different!" Okay, that makes me conceptually dif too. So you can't do anything to so and so, if u use the argument it by default applies to the person. Not my main argument, just pointing out all the flaws.

Also the fact this character is even allowed to have a spot is alarming. Not because it's op, it's not, but you are giving it nlf qualities, which don't even exist. Being conceptually different is not the same as being conceptually superior. Kelpie is not transcendent, so it should be capable of being affected by literally everything unless it is superior to those things, not being ******* different. Also not having resistance on the profile kills everything you say. As i said on the last thread, you confuse difference with transcendance. You're wanking the character, but the information on the profile list it as much weaker and simple than what you try to hype it as.

Also, i wanna point something out. You aren't slick. When the Kagome match started, you changed the definition. Because your argument was based on what Kelpie sees as harm. So let's say i don't consider it harm when you punch me. It doesn't matter if i don't see it as harm, i'm still getting harmed. Cause it has nothing to do with what Kelpie sees as harm. Same concept applies. Then when you realized that definition did not work, you changed it to (Abides by different concepts).

However, that is a good mindset to use when it comes to pain. I can flat out ignore pain as well as Cold, by pretending i'm alien to the concept. But it does not work that way with harm, death etc. I can say idk what death is, so it does not work, yet if i jump off a mountain, i die. Unless you mean as a spiritual being. So death would be technically nothing to a soul, as it can't truly die. But the physical body does. Regardless of what i think.

Now you added death, Laws of time, space, harm, scaring, corporeality, because you saw the amount of hax she has.

There's also no resistance or immunity to sleep manipulation. No resistance to BFR. Kelpie does not have teleportation, it does not have a way to get back to the battle field. So she can literally just do that. But i'd expect this thing to not be affected by anything at all, because it is conceptually different. The concept itself does not mean nothing to Kelpie, it's just different, thus not resistant or immune.

This character can't do shit to her, she can do everything to it. So stop trying to wank it. This logic fails on so many levels.

Lack of resistance. Also, her powers can affect things with high godly regen. That is coneptually superior to Kelpie in every way.

How much do i have to add this character is a walking nlf, contradiction, and what it actually is, is different from how the people in here are trying to hype it up to be. What a joke. You can fool other people, but not me.

Abiding by different concepts than normal has always counted as effective immunity against the standard concept. Most forms of type 5 immortality literally are this, and Kelpie's thing is just that but over everything about it. I did not just add things because of Talia's hax, they were always there, I just mentioned things more related to whether Talia could actually hit it at all.

Pretty much everything you said about hax is countered by what I said above. Her powers affecting people with High-Godly means jack shit if she may as well be intentionally missing the target.

Abiding by different concepts than normal has always counted as effective immunity against the standard concept. Most forms of type 5 immortality literally are this, and Kelpie's thing is just that but over everything about it. I did not just add things because of Talia's hax, they were always there
I don't care about what type 5 says. So basically, as i said before, you're wanking this character to be unaffected by anything and everything. And that still does not answer Kelpie being unaffected by the concept itself. That last part is important. It's not unaffected. Key word. And your logic can't even work without applying it to the opponent. The idea itself is a contradiction. It's a contradiction. If it is conceptually different and can't be hurt. Then so is everything about whatever the **** it is fighting. So the only thing this character can get, is a stalemate by logic. So yea, this does not work at all.

Nlf character without resistances, walking contradiction, and lack of understanding it is not superior to the concept itself, so it can be applied.

Difference does not mean unaffected or transcendant or superior. It's just that, different. Because the concept still means something to it, it works. It's not above it. It's just different. If you wanna make it more believing, make the concept means nothing to it. Not it be different from it. Because it does not mean nothing to it, it is not beyond it. Pretty simple to get.

Now look, I'm more than down with saying HL3 is pulling some smurf bullshit, but no, this is Kelpie's match.

We already clarified how Kelpie can do damage to our concepts, but personally abides by different ones.

Velvet, I believe you fundamentally fail to understand how concepts work.

Next match?

We keep on trying. You won't listen.

Can we move to the next match?

Okay, Let me explain the mindset of the HI3 guy since i don't understand

Death: the action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism

For character A

Death for character B

Going to sleep or some shit.

He's basically saying, you cannot apply definiton A to B. Even though It's not immune to concepts as a whole. It's not unaffected by concepts, it's not superior to concepts. A applies it's concept to B, B dies. Simple. Cause no resistance. When i say immune to concepts, i mean as a whole.

Let's try this again

Character C

Is completely unaffected by concepts

Character A cannot do shit to C. Cause concepts as a whole mean nothing to C. However to B, it's just different. Not immune to concepts as a whole, not immune, not unaffected. So A can affect B. Cause it is not beyond or unaffected to concepts as a whole.

I mean, it's his character, he's just defining how these things operate in-verse.

@Prom

Okay i guess. I'm more so attacking the logic of it. But the way it works in verse is nlf. Oh well, what can you do

Essentially he is saying, unless you have been shown to affect things that abide by different concepts, you can't do anything. Since everything about it is "different". And abiding by different concepts in verse means immunity. I still don't think that logic works outside of his verse for reasons above, but hey.

I mean, your wall of resistances (excuse me, immunities) are way, way ******* worse NLF. Like, it's not comparable at all. You haven't justified a single thing on your page, and admitted to misrepresenting the information on said page to avoid trouble. (Listing what you treat as absolute immunities in threds as just extremely high resistances).

Not really

Cause it only say's extremely high cause i can't say immunity (Which does exist, but you know, wiki rules right?), so tier 1 and above resistance is the only thing close to what i'm looking for. So if i can't say immunity, then i add the closest thing. Highest tier resistance. Hax is supposed to be irrelevant to tier. But with the way 1-C and above works, then tier > hax. Which is why i can't get what i intended unless i go to the highest tier. No longer nlf. So becomes a fair profile. Plus, literally just needs to be K.O'd. Then rip Gate. Good ole fashioned damage

Meanwhile, his character is pretty much, nothing works on me. I agree, not comparable. His is worse.

The Kelpie's powers are well-explained and justified, with a whole bunch of lore to back them up, along with an actual fully written fight that it participated in. It does not need to be balanced by the standards of any other verse on the wiki.

Talia has no justification, no explanation, and almost no lore. Her resistances do not come from lore and are not explained; they are basically slapped on at the highest level possible, just so that you can have a strong talkpiece on the wiki.

That's against the rules.

It should be explained on the page and in blogs, and should've been explained from the start. You haven't really explained anything, even when prompted, and if I remember correctly, you have a track record of refusing to provide feats and justification. I feel like you're just going to pull something out your ass now that I've called you out on it, too.

There is no evidence to support i do not already have such. It's a big profile, it took awhile, i'm overwhelmed. If you know me, then you also know i gradually make edits to improve quality

Then don't try to argue that your character deserves a billion wiki's strongest spots at once until you're done. You should know better. You're on thin ice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back