• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Existence Erasure of Each Tier

Also I know there is another out here but I'm trying to fill up slots. The Godwoke is capable of breaking down a targets body, mind, and soul to its building blocks, Source, and then devouring them.

Worst part is, while the pieces of you technically still exist, everything about "you" has been annihilated.

Her EE seems to make her Low 2-C, so not sure. We dobhave Pelinal though.

Copy and Paste the 1-A Distinction and this from the strongest for every tier

if you want to get technical on 8-C have it be EoH DIO and Jotaro for DIO Erasing Funny Valentine from existing in any Jojo Multiverse and Jotaro having the same stando scaling.

She doesn't have EE thoigh.

I don't think Lucifer's unknown key inherits power from the 1-A key. I remember that key used to be low 2-C prior.

Does Conceptual Erasure count? If so, Boltboutamo for 2-A. He was literally going to flat out erase the SGDL's very concepts.

Well at least damage them as they managed to survive his initial attack but were heavily weakened.

Although Bolt will likely be 2-A for not very long.

I mean...when it directly harms a High 2-A - Low 1-C concept it is...but I just wanted to know whether it counted or not.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I mean...when it dirextly harms a Low 1-C concept it is...but I just wanted to know whether it counted or not.
I thought he was only affecting the concepts on the level of the avatars?

If he was affecting the true form, it's definitely better than most (I believe Galactus still has 1-A erasure with the UN) but in that case I see what you mean with "he won't be 2-A for long"

Yeah, he is most definently a Digimon God Tier. So he will get a massive buff in these revisions. He is just....easily forgotten...despite him being a badass Digimon and villain.

Tis what happens when you decide that your Physical form should be a Pirate-Clown-Vampire fusion.

Wouldn't that means those who no sell the UN have resistance to 1-A EE ?

I nominate Marge Smith (Marvel Comics) once I revise her back to 8-C . Girl has EE far above the UN & even Marvel's Oblivion.

The Guide Mark II has weird erasure

It erased every version of earth in the multiverse in an insant to the degree they never existed. Then it erased itself, which killed itself, despite being omnipresent, and then it just, came back from it's own suicide, despite the fact it was confirmed to have actually died.

...It's weird

Vivec has it on a 1-A scale, iirc.

Then what's up with dudes having true godly due to rezzing from his erasure?

Ah, reading issue then. My bad

I just realized The Guide Mark II technically only has Mid-Godly due to the fact it killed itself across all levels of existence but couldn't kill himself

Which normally would be reserved for "Immortality is a curse" type thing, not just a troll villain.

I'm cool with Caine being Low 2-C.

The Guide Mark II has better erasure relative to it's own dimensional level then Swann

Since Y'know

It erased something omnipresent across all dimensions without destroying everything (Itself)

Yeah, it's just Space-Time Erasure.

Erasing the being across all of Time and Space, which would include all Dimensions and all of Time.

That's one of the scenario's were the Timeline changed to suit the change.

But it's all of 1-B, Zach. Since swann is higher it wins since it's not "best EE relative to yourself".

Back