• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Existence Erasure of Each Tier

Kaltias said:
I thought he was only affecting the concepts on the level of the avatars?

If he was affecting the true form, it's definitely better than most (I believe Galactus still has 1-A erasure with the UN) but in that case I see what you mean with "he won't be 2-A for long"
UN can't even erase incomplete Infinity Gauntlet users

P.S - Resistance to EE missing in the profile of Thanos (Marvel Comics)

Yeah, 8-C GW doesn't. I recommended him/her for 2-C before a D&D character showed up. I'll remove him/her from 8-C.

> your timeline

isn't that Low 2-C tho

Destroying stuff scales

Even if it's only Low 2-C via ___

To just erase a timeline is a low 2-C feat. Zeno's tier is from EEing a bunch of stuff, for instance.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Why is gods erasure above composite humans?
That's because God can erase you on a trans-transdual level by merely speaking at you or you being within her presence, let alone her active hax.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
"Tran-Transdual"
This isn't a thing

But transcendence is losing his high 1-C key so </div>
Well, yes, it is, it's call Wuji.

Taiji, the Supreme Polarity is what created Taiyin and Taiyang (Great Yin and Great Yang).

In non-Taoist terms, Taiji = Transduality, Taiyin = Yin, Taiyang = Yang.

Wuji = Trans-transduality.

even if it's a low 2c feat, it's still the strongest EE that anyone in tier 6B has (it's so strong it's in a tier of its own).

...so they aren't 6-B...?

7-B D&D has EE but no profiles have been updated to 7-B

Ogbunabali said:
Wuji is not trans-transduality.
Nice debunk there, much explain.

But do you know anything about the Taoist theology? Because if you did, you'd know that Supreme Polarity (Taiji) is Non-Polar, and Wuji is the Non-Polar that predates the Supreme Polarity.

Taiji is the oneness of which the the dual nature of that the Yin and Yang come form and Wuji is the lack of it. That doesn't make it "trans-transdual" beacuse that doesn't exist, and if you're alluding to type 4 transduality on this site that's not trans-transduality.

Ogbunabali said:
Taiji is the oneness of which the the dual nature of that the Yin and Yang come form and Wuji is the lack of it. That doesn't make it "trans-transdual" beacuse that doesn't exist, and if you're alluding to type 4 transduality on this site that's not trans-transduality.
Okay, so you obviously don't then, because, Yin and Yang don't come from Taiji, Taiji is what contains Yin and Yang and generates them, as detailed in the The Encyclopedia of Taoism, and as detailed, it was that Wuji is a limitless void and Taiji is a limit in the sense that it is the beginning and the end of the world.

That Non-Polar (Wuji) and Supreme Polarity (Taiji). Where Taiji is what actively generates yang and passively generates yin, and yet at the limit of stilles it is also active.

"The Five Phases are simply yi and yang; yi and yang are simply the Supreme Polarity; the Supreme Polarity is fundamentally Non-polar. [Yet] in the generation of the Five Phases, each one has its nature. (tr. Adler 1999: 673-74)"

Wuji was the mechanism for both movement and quiescence, which goes with the phrase: "reversal is the movement of the Dao".

The only differenations are that Neo-Confucians say that Taiji is the Dao and that Taoists state that Taiji is metaphysically preceded by Wuji.

That's literally what I said except with a wall of text. And that is still not "trans-transduality".

Ogbunabali said:
That's literally what I said except with a wall of text. And that is still not "trans-transduality".
It's really not, and once again, if you bothered to know what you're talking about before slapping a "No." on things that don't fit into the linear view you're using (ironic), then you'd know what I am talking about is correct.

Also, it's very simple logic to grasp.

We consider being beyond duality to be transdualism/non-dualism, so to do the same again, would to repeat the process.

Wuji functions on a level of reality that is beyond that of Transduality. So, in very simple terms, it would be Trans-transduality.

Considering you're the one resulting to petty insults says more about that doesn't it.

And no, that's not what Wuji is. "Wu" translates to "Void" or "Emptiness" it doesn't operate on a reality beyond the Transduality or the Taiji, it's just the represetation of the lackness that's not the "all encompassing" which isn't trans-transduality, and that is still not a thing.

Not to mention that by your logic every single representation of the "void" in every philosophy ever would be "trans-transdual" which is silly if you actually stop and think about it.

Nothing directly shows soul destruction.

Only matter is shown to be effected so we can't give him anything else right now. In Endgame maybe we will get more explanation.

Since I can now talk on here again:

>And no, that's not what Wuji is.

I've explained to you why that is, unlike yourself, I've given exact examples of why I am right, you however, are using word of mouth.

>"Wu" translates to "Void" or "Emptiness" it doesn't operate on a reality beyond the Transduality or the Taiji, it's just the represetation of the lackness that's not the "all encompassing" which isn't trans-transduality, and that is still not a thing.

Yes, Wu can mean Void, but that's not the only thing it means, and I like how you forgot the other part of it, which when put together discredits your argument.

Wuji doesn't mean Void, it originally ment "Ultimate, boundless, infinite", quite the opposite of the Void, it later came to be the "Primordial Universe" before the Taiji, so yes, it is on a level beyond Transduality, hence in a very simple term, Trans-Transduality.

Additionally, Wu doesn't just mean "Void" at all, it has many meanings, so to selectively choose just one word out of the many it represents is intellectually dishonest:

Wu means "out, no, not have, there is not, nothing, nothingness" and Ji means "ridgepole, roof ridge, highest/utmost point, extreme, earth's pole, reach the end, attain, exhaust".

>Not to mention that by your logic every single representation of the "void" in every philosophy ever would be "trans-transdual" which is silly if you actually stop and think about it.

No, it's not and that's a very poor strawman to make, and it based on a fallacy.

The literal definition of "wuji" is "without ultimate". It is the representation of the void/nothingness in the Taoist philosophy. Which in turn is an allegory of the pre-bigbang. And the void still doesn't represent a "bigger transduality" nor has it ever been described as being above the "taiji", not to mention that trans-transduality is not a thing, that's not how philosophy works.

Anyway I'm done with this subject the thread has been derailed enough, and I'm not going to argue semantics.

>The literal definition of "wuji" is "without ultimate". It is the representation of the void/nothingness in the Taoist philosophy.

Nice to know you didn't read anything of what I explained and proceeded to strawman me.

>Which in turn is an allegory of the pre-bigbang.

Actually, it's not, the Wuji is the final step of self-Improvement, where once one achieves that level, they become one with Wuji.

And again, no, in Explanation of the Diagram of the Supreme Ultimate by Zhou Dunyi, he states that Wuji is the "unconditional begining of the universe.".

>And the void still doesn't represent a "bigger transduality" nor has it ever been described as being above the "taiji", not to mention that trans-transduality is not a thing, that's not how philosophy works.

Based on an incorrect assumption.

Back