• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Digimon that Arceus can beat?

Since Arceus is second strongest 2-B I'm curious, what is the strongest digimon, that Arceus can defeat

Arceus M18
Arceus

Actually there are 4 other Fantasy Chaos Gods and also the Horned rat so Arceus is more like 7th strongest 2-B

Probably the strongest non 2-A, yeah.

They're considered equal. Idk how irrelevant speed fits in though.

I don't know why people bother equalizing speed in immeasurable vs omnipresent matches when the difference between them is marginal. Speed would be a non-factor.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
I don't know why people bother equalizing speed in immeasurable vs omnipresent matches when the difference between them is marginal. Speed would be a non-factor.
It´s often discussed anyways, so I think a specification in the speed rating would be nice so those matches can just go without speed equalization without having to specify over and over again why it isn´t needed.

There's probably a confirmation that the "great evil" really is one of the SGDL hidden somewhere that we just haven't found yet, and then he becomes infinitely above baseline 2-A.

Actually, not yet. This guys is an extremely new Digimon. And by new, I mean like 2018 new.

Back