• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character with your Nationality

@Matthew

You are right. There are many deities in Chinese Mythology that I can only remember some of them. The only deities I remember are Shangti (aka The Jade Emperor), Pan Ku (supposed creator of the universe), the eight immortals, Yan Wang (the god of death) and a few more.

WeeklyBattles said:
Not my nationality but i'd like to point out that Scotland has a Tier 0...
If you're talking about Morrison, he's not the Writer. He's only a Writer, all of whom are just representative of the collective entity.

Though yeah he'd still be way up there.

I'm part chinese so Sun Wukong comes to mind but idk if there is anything stronger. My Indonesian part…i got nothing notable to know RIP

Matthew Schroeder said:
@Bluenakedguy
You could troll and say that Brahman is Indian.
Yeah but nobody worship him anymore. By the way I went through Brahman's profile. He's described to be stronger than Vishnu & Shiva. Which he's not according to mythology

"Nobody worships Brahman".

What? Now you're telling me that Hinduism doesn't exist anymore?

Also, you do know that Brahman =/= Brahma, and that SMT is not mythology.

Matthew Schroeder said:
"Nobody worships Brahman".

What? Now you're telling me that Hinduism doesn't exist anymore?

Also, you do know that Brahman =/= Brahma, and that SMT is not mythology.
That's not what I meant. There's only 6 Brahman temples in India while there are millions of temples for other Gods. There's an ancient story of Brahman being cursed by Shiva for lying to him. Also he used to boon Asuras (Demons) with unjustified power

I might need help finding mine. For reference, I'm an American of mostly Germanic descent with some English blood in me. I'll go with Germanic as my main nationality.

Edit: I suppose I'll go with Lucifer from Shin Megami Tensui; his physical appearance seems pretty Germanic.

Nevermind then, I misread the OP. From my country. My apologies. Pretty difficult to decide.

Screw it, I'm from America, so I have to go with Chuck Norris.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Not a lot of Canadian there.
At best... Bigby, who's 7-C, or Canada from Hetalia.

Unless you count Momiji "Maple Leaf" Inubashiri as Canadian.
A FELLOW CANADIAN! HOW DO YOU DO MY GOOD MAN!!

Also, I think the Eds from Ed, Edd and Eddy are the strongest canadians on the site, assuming they are canadian.

Matthew Schroeder said:
... You mean Brahma, not Brahman. Don't you know the difference?
They're the same when you write in english lol. Are you talking about the "Brahma/Brahman" God or caste? Because Brahmin peoples are said to be the child of Brahman (God)

Reppuzan said:
@Scarlet
Well, where are you from?
Albania. The closest thing I have is Voldemort since he hid there during his downfall ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Gemmysaurwrote:
Who's Zilch?
It means nothing lol

The protagonist from Demonbane is 100% japanese, but was born in the US.

So I guess he's the strongest japanese-american?

There's also Rosario Tijeras, ironically also another gunslinging woman. A somewhat popular character from the early 2000s, she's from a book that was then made into a movie in 2005 and then got a T.V show in 2010. All Colombian production

For what its worth, I started watching an Indian TV Show on YouTube called "Shaktimaan". Dude ouran a spaceship that was so fast that it made galaxies blur, flew to earth from the edge of the universe in like 5 minutes and was only slightly winded from a planet bust that was so intense that it knocked him back several astronomical units.

Any powerful English characters here?

Rose is Low 1-C which I'm eventually getting round to making a profile for.

@Dark For the love of god please make him a profile lol

I used to watch that show when I was little. Then I dropped it. I couldn't take the cringe.

PS: I think he has a 4-C feat.

Back