• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

Seems, he's an Abstract. While Sangloupmon has 2-A Mindhax, I dunno if that'll work. Although, my doggo is cooler.

Kezef also has 2-A hax. Mid-Godly regen negation, soul-hax, aforementioned abstract existence, passive corruption, etc.

Soul hax on someone whose souls has already been erased? Aldo, both have 2-A Mindhax, but Digimon has the whole AP = Highrr resistance going on. I mean...Sangloupmon is already a Nonexistent being of darkness. Dunno what corruption would do. But AE likely keeps the minhax at bay so it doesn't matter.

Their AP is 6-B.

And if they can't affect an Abstract, Kezef can sorta just

Attack them

Yeah, but Sangloupmon has bypassed the resistances of 2-A Digimon. Infinitely above baseline ones at that.

Of course, being an abstract, your Doggo wins. My doggo is better tho. Fite me

all doggos are best doggos, this is well known fact

if it helps, Kezef has bypassed resistances of 2-A gods. Veeeeery specific power null.

Update.

Replaced Chrysalimon with Sangloupmon in 6-B speed unequal.

Replaced Misogi with Ban using Asclepius in 8-B.

Removed Professor Paradox and Eternum Nocturne from 7-A and 7-B respectively.

Peter1129 said:
Update.
Replaced Chrysalimon with Sangloupmon in 6-B speed unequal.

Replaced Misogi with Ban using Asclepius in 8-B.

Removed Professor Paradox and Eternum Nocturne from 7-A and 7-B respectively.
Replace Sangloupmon with Kezef. We just talked about it, Digimon can't counter Abstract Existence.

King Hassan can't do shit to him because of the speed gap

He says "Azrael" and gets blitz stomped.

No he doesn't

His rank drops when he says Azrael and literally every infamous character can see invisible people with radar sense

And, the speed gap is over 157 millio times so Delsin dodges Azrael and attacks him long before

And, KH probably won't be High 7A

King Hassan is not simply invisible, and all servants can see the invisible but cannot see presence concealed servants with the exception of those with a specific skill. Presence concealment is not invisibility, but instead the erasure of their ability to be detected. They can drag a bloody corpse through the streets and no one would notice that anything was wrong

Yeah, but that doesn't matter much since he cannot detect him

True, he should probably be higher. So I guess it is moot anyway

Except servants can see him since his PC drops when he attacks though.

When he says "Azrael" his PC drops to a lower rank, to the point where he is still invisible normally, but not to where servants can't see him, because they can after he attacks.

This is why people with technology designed to see him briefly detected him when his PC dropped.

But yeah, he won't be High 7A much longer due to revisions, so Delsin still takes it

That is more due to his curse than his actual status dropping. The confusion that comes as a byproduct of his curse also makes it so few people actually have the capacity to respond unless they have Intel

I don't recall a servant perceiving him before he attacks outside of his curse, but perhaps I forgot

Yes, but that was meant specifically to be able to detach people with presence concealment

That depends on Saver, who I may do an upgrade thread for since I am pretty sure he should be at least High 7-A, if not higher in his servant form

I'd like to point out that Yurika's mind hax is passive and her w i l l p o w a h is enough to nope literally anything Amari can do because Senshinkan i guess

Isn't there a Digimon with 2-A mindhax? On paper that sounds like a decent candidate for the High 8-C spot.

I don't actually know anything about Digimon so take that with grain of salt, potentially.

Wouldn't change Oryx's spot for the same reason that Natsu wasn't the strongest High 6-C when Sirzech was listed there

Except Natsu can't kill everything else in High 6-C.

Atropus can since the 2-A power null ain't all it has. It ain't a one trick pony.

...except he is extremely haxed, I literally explained the stuff he had.

1. Atropus passively generates Atropals, which have EE and Mid-Godly regen negation, statistics reduction until you die, corruption of everyone around it, fear hax, death hax based on looking at you, etc.

2. Atropus cannot die so long as the Plane of Negative Energy has energy in it. This energy is enough to destroy the multiverse.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Oooooooooooooooooooooookay then thats not good
Eh Culexus can probably beat 682 as long as it doesnt gain 1-A immortality (and they still might) and it's currently fighting the Horror but the match has stalled.

Mr. Bambu said:
they're in the running against Dunwich Horror and 682
It's getting to the point that DH and Assassin should probably both be up there. Even if one defeats the other, the way they fight is so fundamentally different that to say one is truly stronger than the other probably isn't the case. They can both defeat people far stronger then themselves, with Assassin being able to take on Hyperversal beings with his power null, and The Horror being able to summon gods that stomp almost every bellow 1-A, but to say that one is stronger than the other simply because one may find a way to hard counter is a jump. That's my opinion tho

I'd be fine with that tbh

Back