• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 31

Various forms of immortality. Type 8 on 3 different Gods, one of which is a higher conceptual being than she is. Type 5 immortality. She also has an immortality that does not directly fit on the convensional types, where she cannot be killed by anyone but herself. Essentially, she is relient on the absense of her own suicide. She also has abtrasct existence, which makes her hard to effect at all.

Most of her hax are higher dimensional, so keep that in mind. She can tell a joke and cause paralysis, rip souls out on a mass scale, can store her enemies away in her cloak, cause illusions, make man and machine bend to her whim, has broadway force, etc.

Haven't finished the profile yet, but one of the Choice of Games characters has stuff that includes consuming culture, music, on the scale of billions and resistance on that level.

Anyway, Imma ask again. Does Matoi Sumeragi have any counters to passives or getting speed blitzed? Her profile doesn't mention any kind of type 8 or passive protection, and she doesn't seem like a tank. If she doesn't, then some of the jojo bois in the same tier take her

"It was never even stated on what level Matoi's God is anyway, whether it's 4-D, 5-D, 6-D etc. Also she is still just a 3-D being who is possessed by a higher-dimensional being"

So i think the higher dimensional god that is possessing her alos protects her from harm, but not sure.

If that is the case, then it needs to be mentioned on her profile, which it is not at the current moment. She needs either type 8 immortality, or some kind of mention in her durability section that she has protection on this level, like they have for Randolf Carter with the protection for Nodens. That being said, I would like scans of them protecting her from harm

I'd imagine so, granted said passives would have to work faster than a 24-D immeasurable being (at least in speed=/=)

"Tier 7-A: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Professor Paradox (Speed Unequalized)

Tier 7-B: Habaki Sakagami (Speed Equalized) Eternum Nocturne (Speed Unequalized)"

Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Habaki's distortion passive, from reading Habaki's profile - I am pretty sure his Distortion only activates when he is attacked by his foe, and he was even able to reflect the "speed" of Tenma Yato - a 1-A.

"In addition, Habaki isn't limited to Distortions. He's also able to reflect the statistics of his opponent to keep up with them, such as reflecting the "speed" of Tenma Yato to fight back. This ability can even stop the effect of Keishirou Kyougetsu's Magatsuki on his sister.

This ability suffers from two weaknesses. Due to the reactive nature of this Distortion, he must be struck and attacked for the Distortion to activate. Secondly, he still dies each time he's revived, placing a great physical and mental toll on him as he returns from the land of the dead, but this is mitigated by his incredible physical and mental fortitude."

So what can Professor Paradox and Eternum Nocturne do to supersede that?

@Overlord

I mean, Han would likely defeat Horakhty, he has resistance. Though iirc, Horakhty has really good power null. So this might create an interesting set of matches among the High 7-C characters.

@Glassman

Is Kalas also High 7-C? If so, then I'd assume so.

Back