• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just leave Tier 1/0 like they are, nobody here have the knowledge of those verses or have a full grasp of the tier 1 in itself.

And those who know simply don't care, so just stop.

So, my Half-Naked Vampire is the first character to claim 3 spots in the Strongest Character per tier list.

Udlmaster said:
So, my Half-Naked Vampire is the first character to claim 3 spots in the Strongest Character per tier list.
Nanashi held 3 at one point I think

It's okay, Mages have already been deleted once and they were restored because they were removed without reason.

I doubt it, Vecna is an insane High 6-A

That spell spam, and he is just recreated by Vecna upon death, then there's his regen and spell spam, and even then, he can just create more spells on the fly because "git gud scub"

TacticalNuke002 said:
Dovah has Tonal Magic, Daedric Artifacts and Prisoner Metaphysics. Can Vecna beat those?
Considering how Prisoner stuff is basically 1-A passive prob manip of never ******* up and everything always being optimal

no

I have a spite against an event does that count? It's whenever i hear a masada fan say 1-A. I just hate that moment with a passion.

I have a spite against an event does that count? It's whenever i hear a masada fan say 1-A. I just hate that moment with a passion.

Setsuna tenma said:
vecna has 4D mindhax,2A immortality,concept hax and more in his tier 6 key
Dovah apparently resists Low 1-C conceptual mind hax and has Thu'um, which is Low 1-C info manip/reality warping

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Being a prisoner only makes you immune to fate manip
It doesent survive him from jacks wall of hax
lolno

it's literally the lore explaination for save scumming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back