• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
It's just so annoying to hear that there is another masada with 1-A stuff. No matter how many ppl you know from masada there is always 1 more with 1-A powers. The 1-A Masada should be a meme if it isn't already.
So you don't like that they are smurfs?

Why is it only Masada only? That seems very spiteful.

Series like Warhammer have numerous characters with Tier 1 hax, shouldn't they be given the same scorn from you?

Warren Valion said:
So you don't like that they are smurfs?

Why is it only Masada only? That seems very spiteful.

Series like Warhammer have numerous characters with Tier 1 hax, shouldn't they be given the same scorn from you?
Masada is on just a whole other level. Literally even fodder have at LEAST 1 1-A thing. xD

I mean, it did. At least in my case, Warhammer gets a pass it's because the OP people are far and few between (as OP as we hype up Warhammer, there's about a dozen or so out of a lot more that are ridiculous) while for Masadaverse, it's literally everyone.

Just to make sure I'm right, imma list the OP characters in Warhammer.

Khorne, Slaanesh, Emprah, Nurgle, Tz, Malice, Ynead, Eldrad, Ahzek, Lucius, Yvraine, Culexus, Abbadon, Magnus.

Masada is on just a whole other level. Literally even fodder have at LEAST 1 1-A thing. xD

That's completely false.

Non of the LDO outside Rein have even tier 1 hax, Meth doesnt and several KKK people from dont have 1-A stuff iirc.

Doesen't mean anything

Key To Time Doctor is canonically >>>> The Six Fold God

But the six fold god has mid godly and Type 1 Abstract of 6 different concepts

So which is the stronger High 1-C?

The Doctor's profile is a little outdated, but going by God's current profile, it looks like she stomps I'm so ******* Salty but IDK anything about World of Darkness

The real cal howard said:
Outside Rein no one from the LDO has tier 1 hax, Meth doesnt, Cluadia doesnt, afaik no one from Senshinkan or Rosei have 1-A hax and none of the Six Great Forces have 1-A hax.

In fact there are more Masada profiles without tier 1 hax then there are ones that have tier 1 hax.

Firephoenixearl said:
Why should power matter? Most shit in fiction can't touch 1-A stuff, regardless of the level.

And no they don't.

The weakest people in Dies Irae with 1-A shit is Ren (only with his scythe), or the commanders with their 1-A immortality because they are "the fangs and claws of the Beast (Reinhard)." Reinhard and Mercurius have 1-A stuff though because they are a 1-A god (Mercurius) or they were born to kill 1-A gods (Reinhard).

In KKK, the main cast, who are all generally comparable to one other, have 1-A resistances and a single ability that works on a 1-A level, and even then, they are plenty of members which don't have 1-A hax.

Any other 1-A is actually 1-A.

And Senshinkan stuff is only 2-B.

They aren't "fodders" however. Characters like Rote Spinne The true god of Shinza and Rea Himuro are the true fodders of the series and they don't have 1-A immortality or resistances or offensive abilities or anything of the sort.

This seems spiteful to me. It's as if I, as a Masada fan, hated the word "gates" because it made me think about how much the Lovecraft Mythos stomps all of Shinza into the ground, and I got mad because some of my favorite characters lost a fight.

No I meant he's fodder and he still has a 1-A key. Every member of the LDO has a 1-A key.
So? They only achieve that when Rein becomes 1-A and none of them have any 1-A hax.

No I meant he's fodder and he still has a 1-A key. Every member of the LDO has a 1-A key.
He's talking about how every character has a 1-A ability, not that they all become 1-A due to Reinhard's Atziluth.

Which as I have stated, isn't true in the slightest.

It's what I was talking about though. It's why I have a problem with it. It's too over the top, power fantasy, none-of-my-characters-can-lose stuff. This isn't a Syndrome type "If everyone's super, no one will be" thing. This is an "If everyone's super, everyone should be dead because the writer fails to know what subtlety and holding back are."

Plenty of Masada characters can lose especially the weaker LDO, plus even the commanders have lose fightes here.

It's what I was talking about though. It's why I have a problem with it. It's too over the top, power fantasy, none-of-my-characters-can-lose stuff. This isn't a Syndrome type "If everyone's super, no one will be" thing. This is an "If everyone's super, everyone should be dead because the writer fails to know what subtlety and holding back are."
That's immensely puerile Cal.

Reinhard doesn't become 1-A until the end of the novel, the end of the final chapter. And the fight last for a few minutes and Reinhard loses every time because he is incapable of winning due to his connection to Mercurius.

Nothing in the novel would suggest that any of the characters in Dies Irae are 1-A. It's the cosmology that brings up the characters to such a level.

And to imply that Masada is like Lionel Suggs, and created a verse where no character could ever lose because he wants his characters to win fictional unimportant VS Battles is absolutely preposterous. Masada is obsessed with literature, not power.

And saying otherwise just demonstrates your lack of understanding about the author's character and his works.

Just because you don't like strong characters, doesn't mean that the writer doesn't know what he is doing when writing them.

@Warren. Then please tell me what I'm missing. No, seriously, I mean that. Could you message me on my wall and tell me about the characters we haven't talked about yet? I've been told that the best thing for my hax hatred is to talk with the supporters of aid characters and ask about their story and to see if it matters more than lol they're strong (cough Jiren cough).

And it is
</div>

No it isnt, comparing Masada to Suggs is bull, Masada has several different levels and no masada character is unbeatable, hell they arnt even the most power 1-As on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back