• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

I typed it wrong jeez

Vestige basically exists as every possible future, past and possibility of their being all at once

I'm also pretty sure they're missing a second key of powers and abilities, because they ******* won a fight against Molag Bal, and those resistances should scale back to their base keu

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
That Transcendence thing looks more along the lines along of Type 1 Beyond-Dimensional Existence. Which is actually kinda neat.
Its weird stuff honestly.

We know Transcen can perceive all higher dimensions (1-B to a ridiculous degree) from their no-spacetime realm. And also able to see the 'ultimate truth of reality' (Probably some platonic philosophy thing again)

The Zero-Dimensional metaphor seems to imply that it involves a 'very-alien-higher-dimension'. Just think of Warp before it is a 1-A thing.

It helps that their realm is described as 'impossible dimension'.

So I think even within their tier, Transcen would be kinda 'alien' to everyone else.

Hl3 or bust said:
I typed it wrong jeez

Vestige basically exists as every possible future, past and possibility of their being all at once
Conceptual Manipulation or higher D stuff bypasses that which some Low 2-C charas have including Worm

Yes it would. Conceptual Manip or any Higher D stuff would bypass her existence. Unless she is protected by some Low 1-C or 1-A god or has resisted that stuff.

So I guess Shegorath, or whoever the strongest TES low 1-C with true godly is, wins that spot. Numidium will eventually be it, iirc.

Added. Also it seems like instead of Low 1-B getting changed from 12D to 12-26D now it's getting merged into 1-B. So it's almost time to say goodbye to Low 1-B.

Uhh did you misread my post? Low 1-B will no longer exist since it's going to be merged with 1-B.

didn't delete fast enough

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
So that leaves tier 0 (I propose azathoth), High 1-C (I propose transcendence), 2-C (I propose Vecna), and High 3-A (I propose Sauron)
We need to find Speed Equal and Unequal for some of the other tiers as well. Also some of the older tier holders are having their tier contested.

Oh right speaking of High 3-A. Should I split High 3-A into Infinite 3-D High 3-A and Finite 4-D High 3-A? Cause there were some people who were suggesting a split in a past thread.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
For the last time
Can you please revise him before wanking him?

It's getting kinda annoying
Literally am, and not wanking, he slaps Doctor who like they're nothing, like I said, you'd know that if you bothered to read any of the stuff I posted in the thread.

Back