• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 24

I just realized something actually kinda funny. Key to Time Doctor is canonically stronger than six fold god, but he doesen't have the "Type 1 abstract of 6 concepts on an 11-D scale" thing six fold has.

OOF

I asked WoG for the number of timelines in Wiz101 at he himself said the amount is currently unknown, but due to peeps messing with time, there is def quite a few. At least that means the profiles here are accurate hecc.

I still think that sounds like "At least 2-C, possibly 2-B" cause timelines created for messing with time

So does shegorath. Same verse, I think Shegorath is just the canonically strongest daedric prince or something.

GLHF22 said:
He has no way to defeat Iwanagahime, so at best they would share the spot
He is able to perma kill angel and demon in tensei which is born from concept of light and darkness
First, Demon and Angel doesn't have the same conceptual nature of the 2hu god shit

Secnodly, it's really really not enough

well of course not Zachary, that form of hax isn't normally used for directly killing things

@Causality yes, i know that

GLHF22 said:
Overlord775 said:
GLHF22 said:
i think Rimuru Should Take High 4C spot
He has no way to defeat Iwanagahime, so at best they would share the spot
He is able to perma kill angel and demon in tensei which is born from concept of light and darkness
You are making a error of logic

She and the angels/demons are different, the letter rely on a concept to ressurect, the former is the concept and is also omnipresent trough a multiple universes

Not Ressucection but Imortality Angel and demon is need phsycal body and soul to manifest in world so if that body adn soul destroyed they back to underworld, IIRCconcept of light in tensei is part of system that governs several pararel universes

But he do it Via Turn Null and in this key he already have it, differece bettween Eos and pre eos Rimuru is not big, eos is only have bigger Turn Null energy than pre eos

he hack system of the world which governs several pararel universes, its weird if he cannot do something to iwanagahime imortality

Overlord775 said:
Iwanagahime resists conceptual manipulation
okay im not see it, but how about absorption?

he absrobs one of iwanagahime body and then get everything iwanagahime ability and countermeasures, if this not enough IDK anymore

Back