• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Teleporter in Index is using 11 dimension to teleport someone, but they can't use it on Accelerator, so you can't BFR him.

At base already he was using the Atmosphere of the entire Academy City.

He already fought with 2 angels in the the novel, but the first is Aiwass. Well he wasn't able to do anything and was bisected. And nearly at the end of the series he fough Archangel Gabriel that is made with Thelema, a pure energy.

BFR is not teleport-based so it's an invalid point.

Sirzechs while holding back was EE-ing half an island. Also atmosphere is a bit different since air moves if there is a lack of density so he can have a 500m radius on it and it would still work since he gathers air and the entire air mases begin to shift. He needs to show a feat of him affecting people from that far away, not air masses.

Reasons above were already said that it's a bit unclear on whether he gets non-physical interaction. And it's not on his profile. So non valid argument.

In NT 10 Accelerator upto 5000Meters, and he attack touma in that range.

The only reason it was not on profile is because the one who propose it is busy with Umineko revision.

Attacked him with what?

Hmm the arguments were just debunked by Schnee and Kal. And said that Accelerator doing those is unclear and therefore wouldn't give non-physical interaction.

He was using his white wings to attack touma in that range.

If you want to debunk the reasoning with him affecting Gabriel, go the thread that was linked by Garg.

That's still not "affecting vectors inside people" from 4km away.

Am not knowledgable on the verse, those 2 agreed on Accel getting non physical interaction not happening since it was unclear.

Let's stop this though, don't wanna spam this thread. You're the only one left who still says Accel takes it vs Sirzechs. Via mayor vote he still gets the spot.

But he was able to attack somone in 5000 meters, you can't just deny that.

In the thread, the only thing they were iffy is about Fiamma, the others isn't.

Then, they should make a thread Accel vs Sirzech. Just putting someone in the tier without any match is iffy.

I'm not saying I would make one. I don't even know how, and no interest in making one ever. I'm just coming here to past the time.

Alakazam's tier is being revised though, he wouldn't be able to participate in threads and he's gonna be 6-C. Also Alakazam would likely lose to Ajuka.

@Fire

Well, the mythologies fear Ajuka more than Sirzechs because of his intelligence and tactical acumen to predict future happenings accurately, not because he's stronger. Both are equal, reinforced in Zero. I don't think even Ishibumi knows who'd win between the both of them.

I'm still of the opinion that there's no way Kankara Formula would work directly on Sirzechs though. The way Ajuka worded it, I don't think he can manipulate living things. He said phenomena operate on laws and rules, and he can manipulate those using equations. He talks about it when taking control of some powers and modifies them for himself. I mean, if he can actually control people there's no reason he couldn't have done so to the owners of the attacks. Plus going by the tidbit translations of DxD Zero, he only controls Tsufaame's attack but he does nothing directly to her. I'm 99% sure he can only control abilities, and that abilities are the 'phenomenon' he's talking about. I don't know where the idea that Ajuka can control people comes from...it's pretty unfounded, for me. But we'll see eventually.

Although, we now know that phenomenon can refer to other things when Nakiri and briefly Mitsuya talk about the events and outcomes created by Telos Karma, but that only applies to Telos Karma. Completely different from how Kankara Formula works. Now, I wonder how Ishibumi would write Ajuka vs Mitsuya. Their groups don't like each other too. Hmm.

@BFF We did only limit Ajuka to manipulating abilities doe. Though maybe that's the case? He can only manipulate abilities, but since Sirzechs is his own power (or PoD is living in Sirzechs' case i should say) then that's maybe a loophole to his power? So they can only just stalemate each-other without being able to deal anything meaningful (neither can touch the other). Though i don't think there is any doubt that prepped ajuka should likely be far above Sirzechs (once we know about Shiva enough imma give Ajuka a "with prep" key). Though about Sirzechs vs Ajuka that's the only scenario i can think of, so it's either that or we don't know nearly enough about what Sirzechs or Ajuka can do and neither does Ishibumi and never plans to explain why they are rivals. xD

John985 said:
But he was able to attack somone in 5000 meters, you can't just deny that.

In the thread, the only thing they were iffy is about Fiamma, the others isn't.

Then, they should make a thread Accel vs Sirzech. Just putting someone in the tier without any match is iffy.
If this is proven Accel wins speed equal easily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back