• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hl3 or bust said:
Also also, I'm pretty sure that Dan Karuma beat Hiiragi in cano
Beating someone in the story does not make you > them for here. Otherwise Lavos wouldnt be argued for the strongest anything since he was defeated in canon.

Beating someone in the story does not make you > them for here. Otherwise Lavos wouldnt be argued for the strongest anything since he was defeated in canon.

It does when pretty much the only power that your opponent has that's worth worrying about is passive and ignores the time axis but you win anyways

@Schnee one, it is, his profile just didn't use to have a key for his true form (which includes his passive aura which wasn't a thing either), along with the upgrades to his range.

@John

Depends on what they define as non corporeal. It could be in a sense of intangible (don't take this as me saying they are, i have no idea on them), though in our case it's simple energy so he can't "make his heart explode".

Wut? I remember ALRF telling me that Hiiragi passively stomped Dan in canon.

so Hiiragi > Hiiragi now

didn't know this was 2-C

While World of Darkness is having a revision.

God (World of Darkness) is low ball 4 infinties above 6-D, Mid-Ball is 7 infinities above 6-D.

God may be MANY MANY more times above that.

(Upwards of 11+ infinities above 6-D Low ball)

(For those wondering, the High Ball is 1-A God)

Sirzechs being the strongest High 6-C is kinda controversial. You should probably make a match between him and the other High 6-C contenders first.

Oh yeah, and God killed 1,001,101 Demons in one go because the Demons picked up the art of murder from Humans and murdered her Angels.

The Demons (and Angels) are low ball 3 infinites above 6-D

Peter1129 said:
Sirzechs being the strongest High 6-C is kinda controversial. You should probably make a match between him and the other High 6-C contenders first.
Im banned from vs debates, but also it'd be a stomp. Cole has no way to kill a non-corporeal before Sirzechs just does something (him holding back and trying to minimize damage was erasing half of the island casually).

Well Puella Magi characters are technically smurfs. So getting beaten by a smurf in a lower tier doesn't disprove a character that's the strongest in higher tier.

No idea but the most common definition seems to be those from a lower tier that could beat higher tier characters on this site at least.

No, smurfs are short blue people characters with higher dimensional stuff. People who could beat or even stomp characters infinities above them.

Beating higher tiered characters just means having a hax advantage

Kaltias said:
No, smurfs are short blue people characters with higher dimensional stuff. People who could beat or even stomp characters infinities above them.
Beating higher tiered characters just means having a hax advantage
O╠Âr╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠ ╠ÂY╠Âu╠Âk╠Âa╠Âr╠Âi╠ ╠ÂY╠Âa╠Âk╠Âu╠Âm╠Âo╠Â

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back