• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not necessarly higher dimensional. Lemme explain this in a science way:

Smurf is a term used by gamers (such as myself), which reffers to pro players who start a new acc and are therefore FAR more skilled than one would usually be at lower levels.

Smurf = weak body, but good skill

We use it in this wiki to reffer to a character who just has hax above his own tier. Not necessarily higher dimensional. Example: tier 9 character with galaxy level mind hax.

If that got boring by the middle sorry.

@H13 or bust

Sirzechs and Ajuka are canonically = and are treated as rivals from a young age. There is speculation that Ajuka > Sirzechs, same as how there is speculation that Sirzechs > Ajuka. No one knows for certain.

@Velox

Just don't go there m8. You know how stuff works here.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
What? What do you mean?
That the A>B>C logic doesn't work here. Natsu basically had passive power null and a passive win condition vs Sirzechs. Natsu to sirzechs ain't much different from what Kharn is to most ppl.

He stomped ppl who are >>>> to the examples you gave.

@Vel tbf Natsu hard countered Sirzechs' power set. It's kinda like Kharn beating hax characters, it doesn't make him the strongest in his tier

Edit: Ninja'd RIP

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Forget it lel, just get drunked here via drinking soda.
My life in a nutshell. xD

Anyway so we can all agree on Sirzechs for High 6-C then?

And also anyone knowledgable on Touhou here?

Depends on the type i guess, but untill it's added to the profiles Sirzechs gets High 6-C, when it gets added, then make the match for speed equal i guess. (it depends on the type of non corporeal he affected)

" In order to actually appear in the world they need vessels, but their existence is independent of vessels. So for short they should all get non-corporeality."

That's not going to give Accell non physical interaction unless he also destroyed their essence

@Schnee doesn't Accel have bad range doe? I mean how far can he manipulate vectors from? (i've heard he has a bit of trouble with max sba range).

Also that thing seems a bit weird. That vessel part, let's assume he gets the thing from them, does that relate to affecting energy? (I mean what do the vessels thingy mean)

if it's base on Magic, he might be able resist it, he was already using Magic in NT2. And he also destroy the connection of a Devil to Coronzon.

Sirzechs can erase existence

I know but he does it in two main ways iirc one is he fires a ball of EE which Accelerator should be able to reflect and the other is passive EE (which is an issue) but it has bad range iirc.

PsychoWarper said:
Can Sirzechs even harm Accelerator due to passive barrier?
Well yeah...fairly easily.

1. Mind manip (who should be far superior to what he's resisted from what i know)

2. Passive aura (if he releases it or if he just teleports close to accel)

3. Doubt it's gonna come to this, but BFR to the dimensional gap where Accel gets erased by the dimension itself.

PsychoWarper said:
I know but he does it in two main ways iirc one is he fires a ball of EE which Accelerator should be able to reflect and the other is passive EE (which is an issue) but it has bad range iirc.
I mean there are 2 ways but not for those reasons:

His body is made out of the same stuff he throws at you to EE you, but it's so compressed it actually has an aura around it (to unknown range) if he were to release it, it would just gain his normal range (dozens of kilometers likely more) with his passive since it won't be a compressed ball of EE anymore, but just PoD.

His 2nd way is through dimensional gap.

PsychoWarper said:
The passive EE is the most dangerous but doesnt it have bad range?
In character yes. We don't know how big it rly is but we keep it at just "close to sirzechs". xD

Though he can teleport whenever/wherever he wants. His mind hax is eye contact based (if he activates it). His EE via dimensional gap is through his balls of PoD (he's so strong he tears through the dimensions themselves creating a dimensional gap).

Firephoenixearl said:
@H13 or bust

Sirzechs and Ajuka are canonically = and are treated as rivals from a young age. There is speculation that Ajuka > Sirzechs, same as how there is speculation that Sirzechs > Ajuka. No one knows for certain.
So either Sirzech has a Natsu-like power null that we havent seen yet or DxD PIS is worse than JoJo's

So he BFRs by opening the Dimensional Gap but how does he use it on people? Like does he throw it at them or make it appear on them or... what?

Hl3 or bust said:
Firephoenixearl said:
@H13 or bust

So either Sirzech has a Natsu-like power null that we havent seen yet or DxD PIS is worse than JoJo's
Nah doubt it's PIS. I think it may be a case of. Ajuka can just rewrite the hell out of sirzechs, but sirzechs can just 1 shot him. So it's like "who can do it first" kind of thing, where it could go either way, but:

-Sirzechs in the earlier volumes has the title of "Strongest being in the underworld" (of all devils)

-Shiva (the number 2 of the current verse [technically number 4 but eh, let's just keep it at a top tier of the verse]) stated that Ajuka may be feared throughout the gods even more than Sirzechs is.

It could really go either way. It's not exactly PIS. I don't think they ever fought but are just "rivals from a young age" and just kept it as that (there hasn't ever been a fight between them on pannel though). The author also said that True form Sirzechs and Serious Ajuka (a side of ajuka we have never seen, it's just rumored) are in the top 10 strongest beings, though their rankings are unknown).

It's not that it's PIS as there is nothing to say either side is stronger and they've never fought, but they were rivals before and they were both aces in a certain war and are still rumored to be rivals (so we keep it as rivals).

PsychoWarper said:
So he BFRs by opening the Dimensional Gap but how does he use it on people? Like does he throw it at them or make it appear on them or... what?
He could just open a dimensional gap on Accelerator (though he's never used that on ppl before [mainly cus he just owns most ppl in his verse pretty casually], but he has shown the ability to open a dimensional gap in space just via his energy alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back