• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which doesn't make much of a difference, because stuff this high fights with hax that doesn't travel, not something you can spatial manip away.

If they have to eat the concepts, then it should be irrelevant to concept manipulators who don't have to eat the concepts to commit their hax...

To be fair, it's kind of cheating to use The Time Lords for High 2-A since they're a supercivilization with 11-D tech and the High 2-A is just one of their weapons

It's alright, I'm chatting with a Content Admin.

Also, I believe "Beyond Time and Space" is justification used on some profiles but it doesn't matter. I'm just focused on other revisions first.

The hive mind sucks though, gets BTFOed by Slaneesh metaphorically shifting it's position in it's seat

Holy ******* shit. I just realized The United Nations of Earth might take High 4-C since they have passive mindhax that effects trillions at a time on an interstellar scale.

Ah... Never mind then, that's the best thing the united nations has. But souls in Stellaris are 5-D so anyone with mindhax in verse has 5-D mindhax

Ciel allows Rimuru to be able to hide the Voice of the World which is sent to his mind. Said Voice of the World is the system of the world itself which governs several parallel worlds)

From Rimuru's page.

Wait what if Ajuka for 6-C tier?

Ajuka vs Shion, i mean couldn't ajuka null her clone creation powers?

Also mentioning this again, but Cole vs Sirzechs anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back