• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Wait what if Ajuka for 6-C tier?
Ajuka vs Shion, i mean couldn't ajuka null her clone creation powers?

Also mentioning this again, but Cole vs Sirzechs anyone?
isn`t ajuka banned?

Setsuna tenma said:
Firephoenixearl said:

isn`t ajuka banned?
Yeah, but that doesn't stop him from being in the list (same as how 682 is still on that high 8-C).

Overlord775 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
Mega Alakazam says hi
It's not like Mega Alakazam can beat shion either way and we don't know how Ajuka vs MAlakazam would play out so... if Ajuka can incap Shion he takes 6-C Speed Equal.

Overlord775 said:
>Ajuka
>Doing anything to a touhou verse god

Hahahahahahahtransfrome
Exactly. A multiverse idea is a bit hard to put down, though i was thinking of modifying it's capablities to create clones, which should be a win condition.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
I'm fairly certain that touhou girl gets passively mindhaxed by the UN, not to mention she isn't getting past the worm's protection.
Good luck mind haxing a omnipresent conceptual being that was born before it's concept was

It's passive, works on trillions at a time and can bypass resistances. And her powers are time based, and the worm's protection says "no u" to time shenigans.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
How's the abstract existence work?

Also, I'm not sure how she's supposed to beat the United NAtions.
She's basically an idea that exists throughout the multiverse, which ain't rly happening unless someone has shown the ability to affect a multiversal idea (which is why she got missmatch/inconc vs Sirzechs). That's why i was thinking of Ajuka since he could modify her powers instead of the concept itself, as the power is something tangible and not an abstract idea.

What, who dat?

Firephoenixearl said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Firephoenixearl said:

isn`t ajuka banned?
Yeah, but that doesn't stop him from being in the list (same as how 682 is still on that high 8-C).
682 is likely getting removed until hes unbanned from matches.

PsychoWarper said:
682 is likely getting removed until hes unbanned from matches.
"Likely"

IIRC we allow banned characters in this list.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Post Flashpoint swamp thing might take 2-A. High 1-B immortality and hax.
He does not have High 1B Hax where the hell are you getting that from?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Post Flashpoint swamp thing might take 2-A. High 1-B immortality and hax.
Homura stomped him via mind screw

also the elder scrolls gods have 1-A erasure, so they easilly erase him

According to Kaltias it's "Either she stomps or he stomps"

Also, what elder scrolls gods besides numidium have that level of hax? And what elder scrolls gods are 2-A, anyways?

Sirzechs has low range

Wokistan said:
Sirzechs has low range
No. While maybe not as big as Cole, it's still more than enough to deal with the 4km that is SBA rules.

@Schnee

That's irrelevant if Cole can't destroy energy with AP equal to itself. Though speed equal is also a thing. (We can try both and see what happens)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back