• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Weekly Well yeah he does have tier 1 hax after all. Anybody with tier 1 hax wins the title of strongest by default most of the time.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Speaking of that, Dantes with his NP on blitzes Professor Paradox. Thus, he is the strongest 7-A character speed unequal
he needs to activate it and paradox has his infinte speed with him all the time

I view it as more of an upgraded form for him. His NP isnt like others; its basically just the equivalent of Super Saiyan. Since characters who would normally need to activate their higher forms are allowed to start with their forms on, his should be allowed

Also, I may need to make an insane move and make a Lucetta vs Keishirou, because she may be able to get around his armor and end him before he becomes his 1-A self. I know it's insane, but she may be able to defeat him in 7-A

Altair isnt doing shit against his hax and the spear hard counters her plot manip as it literally cancels out changes in narrative inertia

What stops 1440 from just annihilating her with a spear multiple infinities above her?

(I know nothing about Altair outside a quick look at her profile)

Oh btw, I should probably justify why I think Lucetta may be able to deal with Keishirou's 1-A absorbsion and win

He needs to make contact to win, and she is abstract and intangible, so she should be able to deal with the touch. Even if he can deal with her another way, she has range hax like her BFR or Paralysis that should get around the absorbsion since they are not contact based either

even with speed=/= because the GoM BFRs anyone who comes near who to a place where they die without protection from 24-D gods like herself

Idk if Misogi can be 8-A. I mean Medaka is in there and she's canonically stronger than him, but there is a lot of PIS in verse. Misogi may just take it.

Idk how Flagg vs Misogi goes doe.

@HI3 Most of the guys on the "strongest per tier" have outside help. xD

Gargoyle One said:
If he requires prep he's not the strongest
I mean, then we could use "Full equipped Dr Doom".

Cuz its basically the same.

The question is: can Doom beat Nanashi with every tech at his disposal?

Lancer45Man said:
It's still prep tho. It's no different than Giving Flagg 8-C for having items like black13.
I mean. Doom's prep in this case is giving him all the equipment he has ever used. Pretty much like what Composite Link is allowed to carry in any battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back