• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Setsuna tenma said:
don`t know many people said to remove masada from the list but it is still there.I hope pantheon makes them on the same level of the outer gods
I doubt that, since as far as I know, Taikyoku isn't as important.

Maybe one of the new Waifus deities will be stronger.

Pretty sure all "holding back" keys as going soon

And High 1-C is either High Priest or possibly Stephen from SMT iirc

Wasn't the main contenders for High 1-C the Downstreamers or a character from Umineko who is high 1-C but has 1-A durability?

@SoI forgot shiet

@Peter I don't think that character exists, but i can see how Downstreamers may take it via plot manip iirc

Hl3 or bust said:
@SoI forgot shiet
@Peter I don't think that character exists, but i can see how Downstreamers may take it via plot manip iirc
actually

'Durability: At least Complex Multiverse level. Possibly higher due to her conceptual, non-corporeal nature (Embodies the essence of infinity and nothing, making her virtually impossible to destroy even to someone who is equal to her such as Eva-Beatrice. Killing her was likened to that of throwing a rock at the moon in hopes of destroying it: impossible. Though she needed to manifest like a moon's reflection on surface water, her manifestation may be disturbed for some time, but not destroyed) | At least High Complex Multiverse level to Hyperverse level for her manifestation, Outerverse level' for her fundamental nature/via Regenerationn | Outerverse level

S
traight out of beatrice page.

@Setsuna I will repeat this again: Umineko is going under massive revisions right now so it's not safe to consider that Beatrice will stay at High 1-C

Sound of Infinity said:
@Setsuna I will repeat this again: Umineko is going under massive revisions right now so it's not safe to consider that Beatrice will stay at High 1-C
yeah her High 1C key is probally going to be High 1B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back