• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened with the 8-A spot? Any changes in it? (something about flag > Oracle and Kuma > Medaka, i'd actually like input on Kuma > Meda from other supporters)

I doubt that, since as far as I know, Taikyoku isn't as important.

Maybe one of the new Waifus deities will be stronger.

What?

No Seriously, what the heck?

Is this the whole "Muzan cut Hajun finger?" Because holy damn that thing is out of context a lot

YHVH has passive 1-C hax.

But isn't there going to be a profile for some elder scroll character who has 1-A hax, think the spot is reserved for them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
YHVH has passive 1-C hax.

But isn't there going to be a profile for some elder scroll character who has 1-A hax, think the spot is reserved for them.
Yeah it's reserved for this guy

Firephoenixearl said:
Wdym "everything"?
Covenant is weird, but it's invulnerability, existence erasure, morality manipulation, statistics reduction, curse manipulation, transmutation, and absorption

If we are reserving spots, then wait for the peak human to wall, small building, and mountain level I/O characters with hyperversal and outervervsal hax kek

Iapitus The Impaler said:
If we are reserving spots, then wait for the peak human to wall, small building, and mountain level I/O characters with hyperversal and outervervsal hax kek
Seems like all the OP 9-C's are being revised rn kek

Gargoyle One said:
<Strongest 2C
<Zero regen
Abstract existence and nonexistent physiology by embodying voi on a 2-C scale kind of makes up for that. But still, you have a point.

What offensive power does she have, though? Being really hard to hit by having a very unconventional existence doesn't exactly warrant a spot as the strongest 2-C.

That's the problem: she doesn't have much offensively. Just Void manipulation, Paralisys inducement, and maybe a few other things. I gotta go back to that game.

Point is: not enough, hence why I don't think she would qualify as one of the strongest 2-Cs.

Doctor Doom might take Low 2-C since he stomped altair

That nonexistent girl looks strong but not the strongest 2-C, especially since a lot of 2-Cs like pontos can control nothingness

Nil have Infinite speed + Nigh Omnipresence so guys like Pontos are not a problem

I can maybe play at this game, she has maybe other offensive hax and feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back