• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I heard that's hes gonna be one of the main contenders for High 3-A so the sport is still empty.

I won't yell at you but i'll say that unless you know well all the main 1-A verses, you can't quantify it

Is there any others haxxed 8-Bs? If there is I'm gonna need to see who wins between them first.

Kaltias said:
I won't yell at you but i'll say that unless you know well all the main 1-A verses, you can't quantify it
With the exception of Umineko (which I am getting into), Dark Tower, and some of the random novels with one or two 1-A. I have a general knowledge of their degrees above baseline outerversal

I would say Shub-Niggurath currently has the most going for them

Akuto has an omnipotence paradox-esque thing going on where he creates beings who can do the same stuff as himself

Oh shit yeah. I forgot about Akuto, cuz he is powerful from hax primarily. His profile is missing a few abilities from what I hear

Maybe if it gets updated

Zach that profile is low 2-C

it's still pretty haxed for a Low 2-C, but judging from who already has the spot, it's not gonna end up on the list anytime soon

>10-D Erasure

Outside of his fight with YHVH, when has Nanashi just erased someone off the bat? Or at all? I truly feel like Nanashi is being overestimated here.

Peter1129 said:
Inb4 2-C becomes a tie between a bunch of characters.
Yeah all contenders have special things to them. Magnus has 1A immortality'Alice has 10D immortality . Devilman has 5D transmutation,immortality and fusionism Orcus has 2A erasure White face has his power null Rimuru has absorption reactive evolution and the highest ap of the 2C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back