• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Idk Weekly.
Noc would passively null everything she has, time stop wibt work on him due to being beyond time, if he kills her she dies permanently as he kills people in real life by killing their dream selves, and a universe destruction wont kill him due to his conceptual immortaloty and regen

^^^^ This... We should have a discussion today about it if everyone is so confident about it happening. If not, be quiet about it and wait . We cannot jump the gun if High 1-B isn't even applied yet.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Gan is nowhere near the title for strongest 1-A, so I'm not sure how it would be relevant here.
Gan is currently placed in High 1-B, though?

If umineko high 1-Cs get upgraded, the six fold god from doctor who has mid godly and Regenerationn and likely all of the doctor with prep's abilities, of which there are a fuckload

Unless he can timestop infinites Dio stomps.

DMB 1 said:
Firephoenixearl said:
I know a certain someone in a certain tier who stomps HA dio.
  • smirk
Don't
Yeah i'd rather not do that either. Don't wanna create more spite than there already is against that "certain someone".

Btw which do you think creates more spite, a win or a stomp? (Example: x character beats Y who is really popular and x character stomps Y who is really popular. Which of these 2 creates more stomp in your opinion?)

Back