• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Wokistan said:
He became High 1-B upon absorbing the High 1-B realities, but he was still 3-A up to doing that. He was High 1-B for like 5 pages. I'm pretty sure WF would need feats of overriding High 1-B powers, unless its weird mechanically.
Question, shouldnt it have High 1-B range?

WF loses to higher dimensionals that can get absorbed, so there's that.

?

White Face nulls everything CK can do and just puts him in a box and call it a day. That's a legitimate win. WF doesn't need to actively null people, he can just do it and leave it at that.

Null's an incap, as it also nulls stuff like movement.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you have the power to absorb High 1-B realities when you're still in base it's not just hax at this point. It's AP.

You don't need to override powers in order to null them. For WF, it's the equivalent of breaking your controller. You can't "activate" the ability anymore.

@Pachi If White Face beats everyone else already AND beats Chaos King, he's the strongest. It's not like WF specifically counters Chaos King yet loses to everything else.
In that case it's not null it's negation.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
Otherwise... If Phantaminum is added to this list, should it get 6-A or High 6-A?
6A i don`t think rimuru can beat it even with speed equalized.Can it deal with mid godly regen?

Would Oryx, the Taken King take 5-B and 4-B unequal? Or is it still going through revisions?

Oryx revisions are still undergoing, but he's definitely strongest 5-C. Don't add him yet tho.

After looking into Yu-Gi-Oh null, I'm 100% sure that Horakthy's passive null gives her High 7-C, since even attacks are negated

Are you sure that that's how her Null works? Pretty sure that in the Egyptian gods' case, it's just invulnerability.

Dunno much about the novel or mango he appeared in, but i ain't seein' any actual readers of it giving any thought on it so you might not want to jump the gun.

Everyone relevant in tensei can beat mid godly regen, regardless rimuru will be at minimum High 4-C in the near future, there is already the feats to prove it, just waiting on the rest of the series to be translated cause he will probably be even higher, at minimum 3-A.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Everyone relevant in tensei can beat mid godly regen, regardless rimuru will be at minimum High 4-C in the near future, there is already the feats to prove it, just waiting on the rest of the series to be translated cause he will probably be even higher, at minimum 3-A.
So is it according to Phantaminum gets 6-A, since Rimuru is going to be High 4-C or 3-A in the future?

I don't particularly care either way.

The tensei top tiers will be High 4-C, with people like Rimuru and Gii are going to be at Low 2-C for being able to create universes or possibly far higher depending on what "hyperdimensionsal" or "superdimensionsal" means for his turn null energy.

Phoenix821 said:
Maybe I should make a match between the Two?
Best not, Phantaminum so far has not shown right his fighting style and we only have at most flashbacks or info from the author double Phantaminum, and if he did the fight, would you restrict his Hax?

And also there are two reasons why Phantaminum (currently) being the most powerful 6-A site is because of his Hax which varies from 3-A to High 3-A and his speed which is Massively FTL+ since the OP will mention the "Speed Unequalized" in the placement of Phanta

Back