• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

My dude, if he has limited feats, we use what he has shown, we don't go full NLF. That's basic VS Debating knowledge.

@Fire

Hiiragi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dan

Seijuurou stomped Dan passively

Saikou The Lewd King said:
My dude, if he has limited feats, we use what he has shown, we don't go full NLF. That's basic VS Debating knowledge.
He adds equations to stuff. Explain why he can't just add equations to a law that says "these powers belong to x character" if the law has no resistance to being manipulated?

Hax needs resistance, that's what we use here.

There rly isn't much to Ajuka. Since the idea was this:

Sirzechs can erase everything besides the infinite

Rizevim can null everything besides the infinite

Ajuka can control anything (besides the infinite probs)

And when you base powers on a concept and decide that that character is top tier then things can go wrong if you don't explain yourself (which ishibumi hasn't).

Doesn't change at all what I said. We go with what he has shown. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Also, pretty sure Madotsuki would be candidate for 7-C. Low 2-C on death and Type 9.

Doesn't change at all what I said. We go with what he has shown. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Also, pretty sure Madotsuki would be candidate for 7-C. Low 2-C on death and Type 9.
Sight manipulation, add it to that character. The pixels made me go blind for a momment.

1-A passivez dude.

We're saying we don't know exactly how his power triggers. Since we don't know that, we can't exactly explain what he's doing. So we wait until he has more information. Anything else would be a waste of time because the match would just be edited out once new info comes in.

Already told you what he has shown is pretty broken. So just drop this, this is not the right thread.

Hiragi's passives are tier 2 iirc

@Pachi

Gotta love how we don't even bother saying powers anymore, we just say "Passive 1-A lol". What does he do? Attack? Erase? Power Null? Mindhax?

@Pachi

Gotta love how we don't even bother saying powers anymore, we just say "Passive 1-A lol". What does he do? Attack? Erase? Power Null? Mindhax?
Iirc absorption.

Which is still vague.

Even then, no matter what he does to Madotsuki's 7-C avatar, it won't affect her true self unless he targets it. So unless he can completely incap her avatar or target her true self before killing her, he probably gets erased, Low-Godly not saving him from that.

Well thinking about it, it's a mixture of absorption and equivalent of exchange

He gives you a disease

He takes away "radiance" from you

Radiance refering to a lot of stuff. Physical parts of your body (eyeballs, internal organs, yadayada), soul, mind, memories (can make you forget everything), concepts that makes your being, special status (like he can rob his son of his status as a Rosei, beings whom embodies humanity futures and dreams and have a will on a 2-B scale, and yadayada), abilities (Even one that are unique to only one person), ect

Hey guys so since in speed equalized Ajuka got the high 6-C spot and since he's now banned, is it ok to scale Sirzechs from him via muh rivalry?

Inb4 sirzechs gets banned due to unknown statistics (which is likely gonna happen soon).

Standuser081 said:
@Jim I could translate for you
Nah always Speak Tagalog being only a Filipino speaking me from Philippines

but we can translate to English on you reply comments.

do don't reply me speaking English for you

i think you meant 2-A @pachi cuz iirc there was smth about that in basenjin doe only alrfy has that

Jimboydejuan12 said:
Standuser081 said:
@Jim I could translate for you
Nah always Speak Tagalog being only a Filipino speaking me from Philippines

but we can translate to English on you reply comments.

• do don't reply me speaking English for you*
But I also understand Tagalog.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i think you meant 2-A @pachi cuz iirc there was smth about that in basenjin doe only alrfy has that
You are rhe only one who understands me ;_;

Back