• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Ironically, I never said Devimon was the strongest. So assuming beating Devimon=Strongest High 6-C is not the best thing.

Not really. Power null stops abilities, stat reduction stops physical strength/regular damage.

I don't see whats wrong with using people who've yet to face significant difficulty. Are gods and god tiers just not allowed then?

What kind of logic is that? To ban characters from VS Threads if they've never lost? That would apply to a ton of character.

I'm not a big fan of banning characters from VS Threads unless their rated as '''Unknown''' all over.

It doesn't matter at all how many fights they had. We take what we know and apply it to their fights. That's it.

Wokistan said:
I don't see whats wrong with using people who've yet to face significant difficulty. Are gods and god tiers just not allowed then?
Well it's like this with Ajuka:

"i can control any law, rule, phenomenon and power i want"

So he can just steal control from idk...[insert haxxed characters] or make them unable to use their hax...so you stop him how exactly (outside of outspeeding)? Or OP says "in Ajuka's world" the world can do what? There are a lot of unknown things about him as he only fought once, with difficulty "don't need to leave my chair" level and he stomped so hard it's ridiculous in his weakest form. His serious form should be FAR stronger, though we don't know shit about it.

So that's the deal with Ajuka. He's really unknown. Sirzechs is also really unknown but he's still much more known than Ajuka.

That's still fine. If they're not ajimu or totally unknown, they shouldn't be banned if they've got explanations and stuff. Hell, we have characters from largely non fighting verses.

If you have an extremely vague hyperbolic statement with little feats, you just use little feats they have. You don't just go "welp no feat, gotta ban them"

Ajimu's unknown mainly to the whole multiple Skills that could be really strong but are never used. This is similar to Ajuka because since he has only one instance of combat against basic in verse fodder, you can't really say what he'll do.

It's more like, there's a statement and stuff to support the statement but there isn't multiple instances of support due to him only being in one fight which leads to people doubting how it works.

Or if the character is above 1-A also; they're also banned for obvious reasons; 1-A isn't banned from creating threads, but adding results is banned.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
If you have an extremely vague hyperbolic statement with little feats, you just use little feats they have. You don't just go "welp no feat, gotta ban them"
We don't even know his trigger mechanics doe. It appears to be thought based, but still using a featless character that has used like 0. infinity% of his power in cannon is a bit broken. I mean i can go like:

Ajuka can manipulate any law, so he just manipulates Mercurius' law? Ok maybe not that cus he's higher dimensional, so that means anyone who has powers from 3-A and below is basically foddert to this dude? And the ones that have higher dimensional power (without being higher dimensional themselves) can just get their powers negged?

It is really like...over powered since we know no limit or weakness to this.

Kind of like the "no being lesser than a god can beat a god" in dragon ball, but less dumb.

Back